• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch MYGOODNESS "I've Got A Notion"

The video I worked on (one of 20 DP's) was released by the label to day. Jon Meyer, the director\editor did a freaking amazing job to me. Im very proud to be associated with this in anyway!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A217iXSLuLk

EDIT: Here is the behind the scene video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLrR10OD7rM

Last edited:
It has an appropriate energy to it. He did a nice job. It might have been cool if bizarre costumed characters appeared in the jam session throughout the video, just to break it up from only seeing the two guys. That's great that you were a part of it, Wheat!

From memoy the following shots were taken:
All shots on sticks and locked down except for the last roaming handheld:
  • Full 2 shot X 3 takes (this was the first shot so tech\sync issues were worked out.. )
  • Full shot Guitar Player X1 take
  • Full shot shot drummer X1 take
  • Full close Guitar player X1 take
  • Full close drummer X1 take
  • Closeup guitar X1 take
  • Closeup microphone X1 take

• Handheld roaming shot X1 take

multiply that by 20 cameras and thats a lot of footage. (The blurb says 21 cameras, the "1' is the roaming "BTS" camera)

That was a very good video. Kind of gritty, simple, suited the music perfectly. I'd certainly be proud if I were you!

As a side note, incredible song! That's exactly the sort of music I love. Wow.

I know, I expect to see these two on SNL before too long..

After the video shot, which is all lipsync of course, they gave me and about 10 other people who were hanging around a quick show. That is all the gear they need and they sound very much like what you hear on the video. I was very impressed, and I played bass in heavy metal bands my entire youth and young adult years!..

FWIW available on itunes and amazon...

Back