My writing.

Good morning,

If you read my posts on this section, you'll see I've been writing on various story lines, most of which have nothing to do with each other. In other words, my writing is disjointed. But, for now, I like doing that, because, just as a pianist may enjoy pressing on the piano keys, so too do I enjoy typing on the keyboard. I've read the biography of Mozart, and I found out that, when he died, he was working on several compositions, and others have told me that they work on several projects at the same time, so I may be doing what others are doing.

With that in mind, I would like to post these bits and pieces, and, with your kind indulgence, have you encourage me - everyone needs feedback, and everyone needs encouragement.

Thanks for letting me write this out.

Perhaps he would go in a vehicle.

p04znpm3.jpg

:wait:

At the end of the film, he returns to the law school, where the same professor talks of how the legend goes that a sage or angel from the sky came ... ... ...
Further to the above, and one of my favourite scenes from the whole Dr. Who collection, here's the legend in reverse, the (re)appearance in the present of Amy's not-so-imaginary friend from the past:

For research purposes, if you haven't already done so, perhaps you could spare a few hours to watch Lost in Austen, which shares some similarities with your storyline - a thoroughly modern "real life" woman finding herself in a fictional past (and a brief glimpse of her literary counterpart discovering the 21st Century).

Last edited:
Back