• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My Channel deserves exposure

On "Dreams" you say, "this video didnt get fully finished but i though
it was alright to just upload it just like this im lazy suit me aleast im
mkaing videos again lol"

Forgive me, but you posted an unfinished work because you're lazy.
That isn't - to me - quality work. It's unfinished, lazy work. You call
one of your own videos "another stupid video". Not my words - your
words. Another you whipped up because you were bored. You use
music you do not have the right to use (I know, I know, everyone
does it).

I looked at a few and saw a bored kid who doesn't take his work
seriously. No quality work at all. I will not subscribe and I do not think
you deserve anything because you aren't producing anything worthy.

Go ahead and call me names and insult me if it makes you feel better.
I'm being honest. I think when you do produce quality you will get
subscribers.

You know what I have to admit, I haven't been giving it my all and just wait and see I'll blow you away with my next video you'll see you'll all see WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited:
Names of these videos i would like to know?

You didn't like the review and you would like to compare, correct? He can show you videos, but can you show him films? That would be the only fair way to compare works.

He's trying to help you, Mirman10.

This was Mirman10's original response before he turned into a 6 year old girl.

Last edited:
You know what I have to admit, I haven't been giving it my all and just wait and see I'll blow you away with my next video you'll see you'll all see WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I didnt miss the edit but that's a good edit.)

Imho, that's the right attitude and approach you've now taken. Goodluck to you and i look forward to seeing ur next video!

EDIT: If it's not good after this whole thread, you will have lost me as a viewer forever :lol:

You didn't like the review and you would like to compare, correct? He can show you videos, but can you show him films? That would be the only fair way to compare works.

He's trying to help you, Mirman10.

This was Mirman10's original response before he turned into a 6 year old girl.

Woo buddy i changed my post before you even made you're so don't call me a baby I respect his words and i will try my best in my next piece of work to do my best but don't bring any hate on me for your mistake.

Woo buddy i changed my post before you even made you're so don't call me a baby I respect his words and i will try my best in my next piece of work to do my best but don't bring any hate on me for your mistake.

1. He's not bringing any hate.
2. This is kind of attitude that made a lot of members criticize you.
3. Still good, that you want to do ur best piece of work.
But 4. PR is an important part and bc of ur comment, you may have already lost me as a viewer. Not to say im an important viewer but just an example of how u may lose a lot of audience.

1. He's not bringing any hate.
2. This is kind of attitude that made a lot of members criticize you.
3. Still good, that you want to do ur best piece of work.
But 4. PR is an important part and bc of ur comment, you may have already lost me as a viewer. Not to say im an important viewer but just an example of how u may lose a lot of audience.

mhm. I will Choose my words wisely. I just didn't like what he said It was a bit rude.

First of all, I'm on your side for all intent. Second, I couldn't include your post unless it preceded mine, so don't go fantasy on us.

Lastly, good decision.

then i will never read any more of your posts i dont want to spend the time and effort figuring out what your trying to say i hated finnigans wake when i was in highschool so im gonna hate reading your posts even more since you have an attitude and your lack of capitalization and punctuation portrays you as an uneducated moron and your films did absolutely nothing for me

In my head, I read this in a robot voice.:)

Where's your punctuation, because you're not helping your arguement.

You don't recognize satiric irony when you see it?

A touch, a touch. I do confess't.:lol:

Last edited:
Dude... I've been "making videos" since 2007 as well , and my channel has about 20 subscribers..

And after seeing your "quality work", i have to say that you might have to improve your videos A LOT before people start subscribing.. I'm not saying it's bad, but you're going at this the wrong way, it doesn't sound right when you say that you "deserve more attention"..

ps; not hating or trying to piss anyone off, I just thought i'd share my opinion

Rather than point out what has already been made clear here, I'll give you an example of a guy doing work that deserves youtube recognition. You can compare your product to this guy, and look at his subscriber base, and get a realistic feel for what you have to do to get this many subscribers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/philipbloom

Also, you may wish to rethink the value of youtube subscribers. Unless your landlord takes emails of "cool video man" as legal tender, you may want to seek recognition from a more specialized audience. Such as people that have money, and a use for video production.

Don't go to machinima.com. You'll get minor exposure, but none of the cash they promise. I got hundreds of thousands of hits over there (with advertising) and they never sent me a check.

I look forward to seeing it. When you make five to eight videos that
blow people away, then you will deserve more subscribers.

hi mirman
had a look at your site and watched dreams and still wondering what happened.
you have to tell a story. that is what filmmakers are...storytellers.

you watch commercials everyday and they are just stories.

they have conflict, a begining a middle and an end and they do it in 30 to 60 seconds

a script and some production values would help people get interested.

cheers

Back