My advice? Surrender!

That is a really great poster! And I thought mine was good... Damnitjim.. I guess I gotta kick it up a notch...

But you all better watch out for "Razor" though. Production was awesome! The cast and crew were incredible! and the story changed, morphed and grew into a masterpiece!

Thanks CootDog, and thanks for the warning on Razor too, I'll sleep with one eye open so that it won't get me while I’m sleeping.

Hey Zensteve, I saw in an earlier post you mentioned a Tardis, thought you might be interested to see the Doctor Who website that I write reviews and articles for, its at www.kasterborous.com . I mainly do reviews on radio dramas, but I have a few article and you can find a lot of fun stuff there.

--Terrasolo

Well, I think I'm behind everyone here: I still have not filmed squat!

My production highlights so far:
Hard drive failure, lost [almost] everything...feel free to view here > Post about HD failure
No production help from Ohio peeps! :no:

But I do begin filming Thursday so you all better watch out!

PS: Any of you that still have not filmed yet, get crackin, cause I'm sure gonna have an entry, and if I can do, sure as hell you can too! Or can you? :hmm:
Seriously though...first day of filming is Thursday, then won't get to film again until Wednesday next week, TWO DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!
[I'm screwed!] Ughm...I mean...You all better watch out! I will win this thing!

Director X- don't worry, I can't even start filming until THIS SUNDAY. Luckily, with a little help from my friends... GOOD friends, it'll get done just in time. Terrasolo.... at last we meet... again... your poster is good, but your karate is a joke!!! ALL WILL FALL BEFORE BUGMAN JACKSON!!! Nice use of text and what have you to make the movie poster. Very professional! Mine is going to be unforgettable.... if i can only remember what I wanted to do for the concept....

Bugman Jackson27 ... not ringing any bells....OH! Texers! Now I see yes you were one of the famous Texers crew who stalked the streets in the mid 90's.

Yes, at last we do meet again, er still, um... er, whatever. Whatch out Bug man or I will sqash you!, or help you. I am, as yet, undecided.

Last edited:
It's MR. BUG-MAN JACKSON to you... or Bug-Man ... or bugs... yeah. I would like to ask, does this mean no movies posters too? I actually like that idea... like any good movie poster, or comicbook cover, one picture that conveys some kind of story.... plus it's fun!

Terrasolo said:
....OH! Texers! Now I see yes you were one of the famous Texers crew who stalked the streets in the mid 90's.

Hey there, pact-breaker! I thought we made a pact (or some kind of solemn vow) to NEVER mention Texers in this forum. These people are not ready.

OMG Texers!!!!!!!!

exploding-head.jpg

I guess I should give a mini explaination, Texers was a film we made back in High School for a film class, the actual Texers of the story were a sort of special police. It's like a bad penny, it just keeps turning up in your life.

For a visual picture 17 year old kids running around with guns pretending to be cops... no wait don't, I can't take the exploding heads.

I'd also like the say this about TEXERS: It has a lot in common with Bad Taste, and I think most first time movies for most kids our age... at that time. It's kinda funny. Special task force guys don't have to dress in uniforms, and the possibilities of thier adventures are endless. One of the things that was great about the movie, was that is made in a pre-911 world, and we got away with a lot of stuff we'd never be able to get away with now, and when I say that, I don't just mean content, but if people saw an eight-year old kid running with a rifle, bb gun or not, we'd be in big trouble. It's also been the bane of our existence.. since then making movie to completion has been a HUGE task for us... and a few years ago, one of us (charles from bophe), along with a friend of his (john from bophe) made a movie called FINGER. You all might know it. I feel this inspired us to get back into the movie making thing again, and this competition has been great to help us fuel that. They're small projects, and we can get re-aquainted with the "idie-industry" again. We got a great group of friends, all creative and fun to be with, who are willing to help us out when they can, and I think it's going to be cool that we can grow past a project we all love from our childhoods and prove we can do it! sniff... i'm going to go cry now... pfft!

The problem is, it's really long, and putting it on a dvd with what we got has been tough. It needs a lot of clean=up, and might be too big to post here ever. As of now, it exists only on VHS, and DigiHi8 waiting for transfer. I don't know if any of you will ever be able to see it! Maybe if we did it as a short series..... hmm.....

Back