• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Mondo Sexxxx: The Terry Kobrah story

Looks way too 'video' for me. You need to process your footage so that it does not look so video like. There are ten thousand no budget movies made over the last year shot on HDcam or DSLR and they all look the same. This film looks kinda gross so dirty the image up.

It just seems like over-the-top gore and the like just for the sake of it, with no actual reason for it whatsoever. The acting in just about every part of that trailer was overdone and completely out of place too.

It just doesn't look good. The trailer gives a really terrible impression of the overall quality of the film - whether that's a true representation or not is something I obviously can't say, but I'm definitely not interested in seeing the final product after seeing that.

Good luck dude! Wish you much success!

...two comments have been removed, and one with a valid criticism marked as spam. If that was you that did it logan, I suggest you take criticism better.

Who cares? Maybe he uses YT as his press kit , he can remove what he wants! What business is that of yours? It's his page, not a forum setting like this where he is asking us to remove things. Sheesh.

The question is why would anyone feel the need to post a non-glowing critique here and there?

I'm just saying, if you don't want anyone to post anything that's non-positive in the YouTube comments, then it'd make more sense to disable commenting at all, because in the end the removed comments will appear as removed comments and others as spam (which can then be viewed and seen as negative anyway).

First of all he can moderate his YT page as he sees fit. Second, if somone posts a non-glowing comment here and there, that action alone makes it non-constructive. He saw it here or there. Posting on both just means you want to dog it.

Let's move on.

The trailer didn't do anything for me. I didn't really see hints of a story that would make me want to watch. And I don't care about the gore, or taboo type imagery your using. There still needs to be a story.

Msp's comment was not flagged as spam on my youtube page and I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about as it does appear when i look at the video on my youtube page??? I even sent him a private message asking what he would recommend I do to the footage. As for the film there is seriously very little gore and no nudity and VERY heavy on comedy and story! As you can tell the film is a documentary of his life from child hood to death with tons of interviews including lost tapes from Terry! All the reviews I have actually had from sites compliment the use of story and the unique fashion it is presented. The film is a very funny film and that is hard to get across in the trailer, as so much of the comedy is from terry contradicting everything he says as he discusses his life before dying and just him being total ridiculous(extreme humor). The whole thing very much is a comedy and when you see over a hundred people in a theater laughing at this freak fast you know you have a struck a chord. Hardly anyone that showed up expected to laugh at my test screenings and everyone left in tears.

Msp's comment was not flagged as spam on my youtube page and I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about as it does appear when i look at the video on my youtube page??? I even sent him a private message asking what he would recommend I do to the footage. As for the film there is seriously very little gore and no nudity and VERY heavy on comedy and story! As you can tell the film is a documentary of his life from child hood to death with tons of interviews including lost tapes from Terry! All the reviews I have actually had from sites compliment the use of story and the unique fashion it is presented. The film is a very funny film and that is hard to get across in the trailer, as so much of the comedy is from terry contradicting everything he says as he discusses his life before dying and just him being total ridiculous(extreme humor). The whole thing very much is a comedy and when you see over a hundred people in a theater laughing at this freak fast you know you have a struck a chord. Hardly anyone that showed up expected to laugh at my test screenings and everyone left in tears.

That's awsome!! But why do you think you can't get that across in the trailer?? Cause it did not look like a comedy, from the trailer.:)

I mean the stuff he is saying in the trailer is pretty hilarious to me (Telling a crippled woman to eat a sandwich etc.) and once you realize what Terry is about literally everything he does is so absurd, but so much is situational it's just hard to portray in a trailer. I'm posting a private link to section of the film below to show you how ridiculous it can get at times and throw you off guard. Also, this isn't a film for everyone. Some people get the sense of humor and others don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RupacoqDnVU

Yes, I have been getting the "Serbian film" film comparison a lot in reviews and hey, It's great promotion material for the audience I will attract, but my film is no where nearly as serious and always is just poking fun at how absurd the genre is, but no less "shocking" I guess just in a different way unlike that film which was always dead serious yet, very well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back