• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch MIXED MESSAGES - The Movie :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5W9kbUW9fo

Main page with more links
http://www.flickerpictures.com/mixedmessagesmovie.htm

mm-web-large.jpg

Thanks to all the IndieTalk peeps who helped out. :D

Scoopicman
Zensteve
Dreadylocks
Uranium City
Steve Gelder

Great stuff all around and I had a blast working with you over the Internets. Let's do it again!

Last edited:
Brilliant. My favorite bit is how the
library fine is more disconcerting than the disease.
I wish this film the best of luck!

And what an inspiration, too...a one minute Indietalk challenge leads to an awesome short with festival potential and features a great collaboration of folks from this forum flexing their voice acting chops. Very cool.

Thanks for watching! And thanks to those who helped out. Everyone did a great job. :) It was a simple idea that came together quickly so there wasn't a lot of development to the script or concept; just a guy who gets home to a lot of really bad news. I wanted to keep people's focus on Mr. Wilson and the messages and not get overly fancy with too many camera angles or elaborate shots. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but that's OK. It is what it is. :yes:

Now, on to ONE SHOT DEAL with Steve Gelder and Jose Rosete :director:

Be sure to pass the MIXED MESSAGES link around!

My favorite bit is how the
Spoiler: library fine is more disconcerting than the disease.

Hahha! I'm glad someone pointed that out. Not only are his messages mixed up, his priorities are, too. Heh heh

Last edited:
Haha! Worst day, ever!

You're a superb writer and a grand bassist, Jeff! Loved all your Indietalk talent, too. Congrats on this folks!

Loved it! Simple idea but brilliant execution and your lead and voice talent sold it really well.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I kept the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stupid) mantra in mind throughout making it: Man vs. Message Machine. We didn't have time for much else!

Lol. Nice work.

I like how he is still gets upset abt his library card after receiving the news abt his disease!

And dont worry, the last bit of the end credits did not go unnoticed :)

Back