• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Macbeth 3000: This time it's ONLINE!

What did you think?

• Macbeth 3000 made me ejaculate with laughter/awe! (GOOD)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Macbeth 3000 was good for what it was, but I've had better! (OKAY)

• I've been raped by a Shakespeare adaptation! (BAD)

• I will seek revenge on you and your family for many generations... (VERY BAD)

• Total voters
Hello good folks of the indietalk world!

After 3 years of intense low-budget production and 4 years of patient brooding I can proudly (well, maybe not proudly, but certainly firstly) present the FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM of "Macbeth 3000: This Time It's Personal" is now available for your viewing pleasure FREE of charge!!!!

You can find it on Youtube here:

You can find more information on the film at:

http://www.superguncinema.com
or IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0482006/

Thanks in advance for watching and please feel free to post any reviews, comments, critiques, or reactions here or in the video comments.

If anyone in interested in screening this film locally, at their film festival, in their living room with your friends or wants to talk about investing in future projects (if you're crazy enough), please feel free to email me at godofwine007@gmail.com

Coming soon:
Canadian Movie: The Making of Macbeth 3000 (also feature length)

Last edited:
Oh yeah, BTW...

It is HIGHLY recommended that you watch this film while...

1) With a group of friends
2) Under the influence of some kind of substance
3) Know or be aware of at least the PREMISE of Macbeth
4) Are able to tolerate butchered Shakespeare and British Accents.

That is all, enjoy!

Hi. Love the idea.

Not sure if it's just my monitor...but the resolution is super low...major pixelation. Plus it's very dark. Maybe it's DailyMotion's stream? Not sure, but it's pretty long, and I don't really want to sit through this at this quality.

I'm honestly not being elitist here...I just think you need to upload this to another stream, at higher quality.

Good luck.

We are actually planning on doing a modern-day Romeo & Juliet feature (the same guys that did NUN OF THAT). Not like the DeCaprio one, all fancy and shiney...it will be modern, but with swords and all of the original language. Should be fun. No script yet, so you never know.

I don't think it really has a market, to be honest. That's just me. People don't care about Shakespeare nowa'days. At least not cutting edge remakes...that's just what I think. There will always be an audience...but it's going to be niche.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's just my monitor...but the resolution is super low...major pixelation. Plus it's very dark. Maybe it's DailyMotion's stream? Not sure, but it's pretty long, and I don't really want to sit through this at this quality.

Correction- It's the compression in the dark scenes. I'll try and get a higher quality version up as well, cause it pisses me off too much too, but after 4 years of trying to get the accursed Macbeth online, this was the best i could do for now. For the lighter scenes it looks pretty ok though.

Sorry about that- I'm still looking for other sites to post it on if they can spare the bandwidth of the larger file, so if you know of any, please let me know.

I don't think it really has a market, to be honest. That's just me. People don't care about Shakespeare nowa'days. At least not cutting edge remakes...that's just what I think. There will always be an audience...but it's going to be niche.

There is a market! But indeed, it is niche. We've been contacted from teachers all over the world to get a DVD for their students. The benefits are also as far as press is concerned- we got referenced in an article in The Independent among other Macbethian adaptations for that year. I think there's a market for any movie- you just have to figure out how to find it.

Last edited:
Submit it to openfilm, they have the best streaming available.
"Submit original videos of any file size, length or format."

Wow, thanks Indie!

Ok, for those of you who need a higher quality video, just wait a day or two (we're filming this weekend, but I'll upload now) and I'll post it.

Alright folks- the full film is up again on Openfilm... only took 2 weeks, LOL... curse of the scottish play..

I'm very relieved cause the other compression sucked and this one looks pretty good... thanks for the tip there Indie!

I remember when you were working on this or discussing it here a lot a couple years back,
so it’s most cool to be able to see it.

It will bump the new Sherlock Holmes as my evening watch, so thank you for the
night of free entertainment. :)

-Thanks-

Last edited:
I, too shall watch later! You got Terry Gilliam to endorse Macbeth3000!! I bet it was the Supergun you held to his groin. :D

However did you get YT to let you post a 2 hour production, I can't get them to let me post a 20 minute, socially relevant documentary (not to say MB3k isn't socially relevant).

However did you get YT to let you post a 2 hour production, I can't get them to let me post a 20 minute, socially relevant documentary (not to say MB3k isn't socially relevant).

I patiently waited 3 years for them to expand the upload limit!

Also, if you have a "Director" account and it lets you remove the 10 min limit and I believe gives you a bigger limit. I remember having to google the process of making your account a "director" and it was retardedly stupid to figure out- but that was also 3 years ago, LOL- could be easier now.

They no longer allow videos over 10 min for any account... I expressed my disappointment to them, it won't help.

Back