• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

M. Night Shamyalyman Or something like that!! Right?

Hello, IndieTalk. Slug here.

I am starting to feel bad for M. Night. He started out so strong, so promising. His movies seem to be getting worse and worse. That's what happens when you bottle up a few ideas for 25 years of your life and you storm them all out at once. You forced to come up with new ideas fast!

The sixth sense was really good. So was Signs and Unbreakable. Great directing. The village was okay. Then, sadly, something terrible happened. Something so scary and so horrible that you had to close your eyes to endure it! Duh Duh Duh The Happening happened! This movie was a piece of shit, wrapped up in a diaper, and soaked in a tub of piss. Yea. You heard me. Piss. Sorry, M night. I'm me, and I speak my mind. I started to laugh at how bad that movie became. It started out promising, and got worse and worse, like his career.

Then, I heard he was directing The Last Airbender, and I was excited. Very very excited. That excitement died fast once I saw the ratings and peoples opinion. M. Night, where have you gone? You weren't super awesome, but you were a good director, so I hope you can come up with something Fresh.

Ps; 99% of his movies end with a twist. Sorta

I resent that :D I think for myself all the time, See, I just wrote that :)

But, to be honest, I trust everyone on this one. I'll watch it when it comes out. But I doubt rotten tomatoes got it wrong. Or the entire pro movie critic ratio got it wrong as well. Lol

I resent that :D I think for myself all the time, See, I just wrote that :)

But, to be honest, I trust everyone on this one. I'll watch it when it comes out. But I doubt rotten tomatoes got it wrong. Or the entire pro movie critic ratio got it wrong as well. Lol

yeah usually i dont care that much abt reviews either. but yeah this one didnt just have mixed reviews, they were virtually all one way.

i like Aronofsky a lot. and remember when The Fountain got mixed reviews, i watched it and it became my fav Aronofsky movie. risky of me to say this here but i will defend it if anyone brings it on :D

It's an amazing film. I've recommended that to many peeps. Heck, just earlier in the week to a forum member, too. :cool:

glad to hear it! i think one of the reasons many ppl did not like it was bc the subject matter he dealt with is so inherent and inevitable to all life but one most ppl do not think of it much, choose to ignore or are in denial of.

THE FOUUUNTAAAAAIN. I saw that movie on a date. Totally dug the shit out of the sound track.

Anyways the last airbender. I've heard what all of you guys have, and I've decided not to see it, at least not yet. Maybe when it comes out in the dollar theatres.

Back