• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Love Lockdown Spoof

I created this video for a couple reasons:
1. I was bored.
2. I hadn't done a video in a while.
3. Its only once in a while when you have the house to yourself to shoot a video.
4. I am 13, what else would I enjoy spending my weekend doing? Not homework!

I took 2-3 hours to set-up, film, and edit. We showed this at my youth group for an illustration.

Please give me some constructive criticism! I would greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!

LINK TO VIDEO: Love Lockdown Music Video

Last edited:
I think you should have used the version when Kanye sang on Saturdy Night Live. But hey for a weekend gag, I enjoyed it. But why so much of the kitchen??

I had the song, iTunes. The reason I used so much of the kitchen was because I was showing the viewers that I was home alone shooting a lame love song music video. What kid does that? It adds laughter to 8/10 viewers seeing the kitchen in the scene.

Thanks,

I had the song, iTunes. The reason I used so much of the kitchen was because I was showing the viewers that I was home alone shooting a lame love song music video. What kid does that? It adds laughter to 8/10 viewers seeing the kitchen in the scene.

Thanks,

I did like the milk part :)

Get a haircut, Shaggy! ;)

Looks like your green background needs to be tightened up, to make it flatter. If you're using that to key with, those wrinkles & folds will make things harder for you. (You can also see green light being reflected on some of the nearby kitchen surfaces - you can end up accidentally keying those out)

Beats the heck out of doing homework, you're right. Keep practising & improving, and you can do it for a living!
smiley_five.gif

I think you were on the right (And a good) track with the milk.

Maybe next time you can try to find ways to use the kitchen and other items
or scenarios surrounding the kitchen as a kind of story framework or theme setting.

For example, you could be at the table eating cereal and as we see you green screened onto the Cornflakes box singing.

Or you could set it up in the beginning where you are on the phone telling a girl you can’t hang out with her because you have to clean the kitchen, and during the cleaning you are imagining her and like you open the fridge and a little version of you is in there singing with a scarf on, then you open a drawer and we see you green screened onto that, all things to work the kitchen as a story and setting.

-Thanks-

Back