Indie of the Month May/June/July - Quarantine Film Challenge

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Your film did not have any of the requirements.
Genre: Comedy or Comedy Horror
Dialogue: Must include the line "Why didn't I think of that?" as dialogue, monologue, audio, or text
Prop: Must include a can opener

And you need to enter in the right section if you enter. Read carefully.

Your film did not have any of the requirements.
Genre: Comedy or Comedy Horror
Dialogue: Must include the line "Why didn't I think of that?" as dialogue, monologue, audio, or text
Prop: Must include a can opener

And you need to enter in the right section if yo enter. Read carefully.
Clearly I didn't listen in math class. Okay, lol I made it for this challenge, I'll make another one don't worry

sfoster

Staff Member
Drowynaut55 has just submitted an entry to the Indie of the Month May - 21 Day Film Challenge.

View on the IOTM page.
the dialogue is too on the nose. it sounds more like youre narrating than being a character

i'm not gonna make it right now

oh theres a plant i can eat

oh its a poisonous plant
--

these aren't lines of dialogue. theyre descriptions of whats happening in the story.
opening shot was really well done

Last edited:

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
It was supposed to be humorous, the note on the plant was "on the nose" too. So it goes with it.

But it's missing a requirement again. Not sure how he can make 3-4 films for this and still not read?

I ran into a few issues. My son did not want to sleep and had the innate ability to wake up the moment everything would be setup. Now, due to Covid-19, I am living with my in-laws. Only just now set up my computer to post on here (I hate posting from my phone, don't know why, just don't). At least you extended this through July. I don't think I will be able to produce anything that fits the limitations, but I will still try. Need to come up with a new concept.