• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Indie of the Month April - Social Distance Film Challenge

well Incel (Involantary Celibate Movement) is a sex based hate group know for several domestic terror attacks and school shootings (I think I read 50+ murders have been linked to the group)

as for mine, its a child who cant go out to play with his friends (social distancing) playing with his toy who then plays back when hes not looking (maybe its magic, maybe its a childs imagination, maybe its the concept of toy story... I'll let the viewer decide lol)

ahh yeah i didnt quite get what you were going for. i think some magic sounds would have helped.

and as for incel, oh geeze man just because a few incels have gone out and committed atrocities that doesnt mean that if you dont get laid for six months youre a terrorist. that would be like saying muslims are a religious based hate group... theyre not. its just they have some bad apples.

ahh yeah i didnt quite get what you were going for. i think some magic sounds would have helped.

and as for incel, oh geeze man just because a few incels have gone out and committed atrocities that doesnt mean that if you dont get laid for six months youre a terrorist. that would be like saying muslims are a religious based hate group... theyre not. its just they have some bad apples.

Muslims are a religous group though, Islamic state is the terorist group... you wouldn't call Muslums 'Islamic State' because they are completely seperate entities

I have never heard 'Involantary Celibate' used for anyone but the hate/terrorist group since thats actually the groups name - lots of people go through dry spells for whatever reason but 'Involantary celibate' has very specific negative meaning... I get that its a parody and you said at then end not to act like that but it still could be a touchy subject for some so I just assumed maybe someone had objected and either you or the platform had removed it to save the peace

Last edited:
Muslims are a religous group though, Islamic state is the terorist group... you wouldn't call Muslums 'Islamic State' because they are completely seperate entities

I have never heard 'Involantary Celibate' used for anyone but the hate/terrorist group since thats actually the groups name - lots of people go through dry spells for whatever reason but 'Involantary celibate' has very specific negative meaning... I get that its a parody and you said at then end not to act like that but it still could be a touchy subject for some so I just assumed maybe someone had objected and either you or the platform had removed it to save the peace

Ah well thats good to know. I think the textbook definition is just someone "unable to find a romantic or sexual partner" and anything beyond that is going to be attributed to specific communities. I even watched a documentary about them once on youtube.

Last edited:
This type of discussion is exactly what we are supposed to have with films. Hopefully next month we can get some going during the actual contest lol.

Do you have a Twitter handle? I like to promote the winners.

Check the site tomorrow there will be a new short challenge! :)

Back