• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

I'm Crowdfunding!

I'm doing it!

The final reckoning is upon us (or something like that) and I, who have criticised a lot of campaigns, am putting my neck to the block and giving it a go.

I would love y'all to contribute but feel no obligation. Just share the project with as many people as possible, on Facebook and Twitter and whatever! And I'll love you forever :cheers:

Anyhow, here it is: The Flight of the Flamingo on IndieGoGo!

[And, remember, we won't get a penny unless we raise all $7,000]

So help Phil and me out! :)

Follow the campaign on Twitter (and @TheClapperBored)
Like the campaign on Facebook

Last edited:
"As all good filmmakers know, everything, except sound, is important, so a considerable portion of our budget is going to be spent making sure that the film we make is at a professional standard."

L!
M!
A!
O!

Better duck.
I think Alcove is going to throw a shoe across the pond at your head. :yes::lol:

Good luck, fellas. ;)

I thought on Indiegogo you got what was donated regardless if you reached your goal or not. Kickstarter was the one that required you to meet the goal to get money.

Or has something changed?

Good luck with the funding anyway. I'd donate but am too poor.

I've liked it, commented on it and added it to one of my channels on vimeo. Hope it helps spread the word.

Im also down for a couple of bucks. Ill create an account on indiegogo in the morning and pledge my support. In case i forget (just got back from the bar), please dont hesitate to remind the hell out of me!

Out of guilt for my people ruining all of your tea that one time, you've got your first $20 bucks.

Thanks a bunch Dready and we can all forget about that 'little tea incident' now...

I thought on Indiegogo you got what was donated regardless if you reached your goal or not. Kickstarter was the one that required you to meet the goal to get money.

Or has something changed?

Good luck with the funding anyway. I'd donate but am too poor.

They've changed their terms of service to match Kickstarter (if you want, you can still get the 'take what you get' model). Which is helpful given that Kickstarter doesn't work in the Uk.

Nice pitch! Except, Ryan Gosling is three times more awesome than Robert Downey?! Tsk, tsk.

Good luck! :)

Ryan Gosling is my man crush and I secretly believe that I might be him.

Thanks for contributing Dr Funk!

I've liked it, commented on it and added it to one of my channels on vimeo. Hope it helps spread the word.

Im also down for a couple of bucks. Ill create an account on indiegogo in the morning and pledge my support. In case i forget (just got back from the bar), please dont hesitate to remind the hell out of me!

Thanks again Ernest, sir!

:yes:

Thanks for the interest.

As the second guy, running the campaign, i also don't quite agree to the Ryan Gosling thing! Robert Downey Jr is way cooler :).

I can cope with it though :)

Thanks for the interest.

As the second guy, running the campaign, i also don't quite agree to the Ryan Gosling thing! Robert Downey Jr is way cooler :).

I can cope with it though :)

:no:

I'd also like to extend our thanks to directorik! And everyone, generally :yes:

Totally agree with Nick. Contribute if you can, share if you can't!

Make a dream come true for both of us! Let's make this a film worth watching!

Speaking of shares, does indiegogo still have that referral link system? I remember a gal on here a while back who had a successful docu campaign espousing the use of the referral code links. Basically it was a way that IGG could track how many shares were going on and if you had enough it helped your campaign get featured on their site.

Just something to look into, if you haven't already :)

Yeah, it logs it automatically as far as i know! It shows that i have 100 reffereals under my name and all the other funders have the referals as well!

Back