I don't wanna jinx myself, but...

...ahh, I don't believe in jinxes. Anyway, I think I just scored my first-choice composers. No pun intended. "Antihero" needs superhero music, and these guys can do it. Won't have an official agreement for a couple more weeks, but I'm feeling optimistic.

Too late...Youre phukt ;) :)

Lol. Thanks for the well-wishes, all.

ROC, you're probably right, but if you are, I'm getting a serious bargain. All in all, I need about 30 minutes of original full-orchestral composition, and it needs to sound good. A lot of work goes into that.

P.S. It just dawned on me that it's not exactly kosher to discuss compensation in a public forum, so pretend you never read that post that I'm about to edit.

Nice one CF! I'm meeting up with a girl group on Sunday to discuss the music for my film - they're (hopefully) going to provide three vocal tracks (1930's, 1950's, contemporary) and 6 instrumental pieces - they're going to be singing in a scene in the film too (1930's night club).

AntiHero sounds like a cool project (great title too!) good luck with it!

Keep me informed of their progress and quality and basic things like what sample-rate they mix at etc. If anything doesn't make sense me and Alcove will throw up a flag :P

Keep me informed of their progress and quality and basic things like what sample-rate they mix at etc. If anything doesn't make sense me and Alcove will throw up a flag :P

Thanks, man. These guys are solid; I won't be contacting you for any issues related to my soundtrack.

http://www.songwirestudios.com/

However, I'm trying to figure out how I can get your advice on the dialogue audio (and Alcove, too, of course, if he's willing). I mean, specific advice. It looks like I'll probably be editing that myself.

Zensteve, yeah, that clip is from the opening scene.

Back