I don't wanna jinx myself, but...

wtf are they recording an orchestra in that studio? Or is it all being done in Logic?

They use numerous programs; I don't believe Logic is one of them. Sequencing is pretty sophisticated these days. Many big-budget blockbusters have soundtracks that sound like a real orchestra, but are actually just a bunch of nerds on their computers.

Are they sound designing it too?

No, just original score. I'm left to do sound design myself, but that's just be default, of course. I'd love it if I could find someone qualified who could put in the time, but it's of course a good deal of time, and I don't have any money to offer. So...sound design by me, looks like. I'll do my best.

"Losers whine about doing their best.

The winners go home and __________ the prom queen."

Ah come on. How much would Alcove charge for a feature length?

I think Alcove would be an awesome investment, my man.

Sure, the music is great and all but what melds it all together is solid sound design.

I'll give lots of pointers - post up samples and show me where.

I've gotta go - wife is going to call shortly. Talk about this tomorrow k?

"Losers whine about doing their best.

The winners go home and __________ the prom queen."

Ah come on. How much would Alcove charge for a feature length?

I think Alcove would be an awesome investment, my man.

Sure, the music is great and all but what melds it all together is solid sound design.

I'll give lots of pointers - post up samples and show me where.

I've gotta go - wife is going to call shortly. Talk about this tomorrow k?

Haha. That quote is the best part of "The Rock". It's not a question of what I'm willing to spend, but what I can spend. I'm literally spending all I've got on this thing. I would hire Alcove in a heartbeat, if I had any money to offer. I literally just don't have it. This is self-financed, ultra-low-budget.

Thanks, and say what's up to Wifey, for me. If you haven't mentioned me yet, this is your opportunity.

Back