hey from Scotland, UK :)

Hey :) my names Keir, im 20 and from Scotland

dont really know what else to say! im really interested in film of course, i have a few ideas for shorts etc that ive been developing for some time and really hoping to start shooting something this summer, just figured id join up and meet what seems like a brilliant community of film makers ;)

well, thats it really :)

look forward to speaking with you !

Keir

Im hoping to shoot some kind of zombie scenario, got a lot of ideas going on and theyve been getting developed for quite some time, im not taking they standard template youve seen so far in every zombie/epedemic film, so im hoping i can make a worthwhile contribution to what is a bit of a cluttered genre :) will be discussing ideas for it on here in the near future cant wait to be honest! i think im using a zombie scenario for my first short as youve allready got all the peices (some kind of outbreak/zombies/survivors/rescue) then its just up to you to be as creative as you can and do whatever you want with them :) should be interesting!

Welcome, kier! These are great boards with some very talented and experienced people. Good luck with you movie.

Back