Hello

Veeeeeery busy. Last few weeks have been 80+ hours on the current project.

I'm right now typing up what I've learned and my experiences - soon to be a thread here.

Yeah well I was giving a few clues here and there but I guess it was the I.P address or something that killed the joke. Oh well, I tried.

How the heck are ya?

I'm fine man. While you've been gone, i moved from Spain to Portugal. And then from Portgual to the States.

Good to see you're back. 80 hours a week sounds "fun." I guess ill wait to read ur thread to see what has been up with u.

Good surprise, btw. Had me laughing. The only prob now is that im going to respond to every welcome thread now with a "ROC?" Hahah

I'm fine man. While you've been gone, i moved from Spain to Portugal. And then from Portgual to the States.

Good to see you're back. 80 hours a week sounds "fun." I guess ill wait to read ur thread to see what has been up with u.

Good surprise, btw. Had me laughing. The only prob now is that im going to respond to every welcome thread now with a "ROC?" Hahah

Wow, Spain and Portugal. Doesn't Portuguese sound like Russian? I always thought that. Anyway I digress!

Where are you in the States now?

I'm glad I got one person laughing. Didn't really come out the way I had planned - I had a lot more things in store, but oh well. I hope I didn't piss the gods off too much ;) I thought, Hey, I can't just come back with a boring old post - it had to be done in ROC style.

Wow, Spain and Portugal. Doesn't Portuguese sound like Russian? I always thought that. Anyway I digress!

Where are you in the States now?

I'm glad I got one person laughing. Didn't really come out the way I had planned - I had a lot more things in store, but oh well. I hope I didn't piss the gods off too much ;) I thought, Hey, I can't just come back with a boring old post - it had to be done in ROC style.

Hahah, no that was fun. At first i was just amazed that a newcomer had executed such a well done project :lol:

And "God" can take a joke. Can't you "God?" ;)

Portuguese doesn't sound like Russian, though. But i've lived in 5+ countries so far and have both Russian and Portuguese friends so perhaps i can tell the differences more. I'm close to Cincinnati now. So if you're ever near the area...

Thanks Tinalera!

CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you still have a broken keyboard because I hope that's not all I get - a ":lol:" :(

I don't see how creating fake IDs and bugging moderators multiple times to delete posts (wasting their time) is funny, there was something else to this, so please don't do it again.

Back