Hello, first day here!

Hey guys, we just joined the site and just wanted to introduce ourselves.
My buddy Ian and I started this project this year called California Zephyr Films.

Our objective: To capture and release short films once a month for this year.

We have no film school experience - and we'd love to get some feedback from people
that just love the art of film.

Thank you!

-John

thank you to all! i have a post in the screening room under narrative called, "Portable Living," if you guys would like to take a look - tell me what you think!

Fantastic plan - our musician friends are doing a cover song each day for a month, so this is a pretty similar approach to getting familiar with what you do and why, and a good opportunity to try out a variety of things. All the best of luck to you! Looking forward to keeping up with your work!

Welcome and I wish you will with your goal. 1 short a month sounds pretty harsh
I get one short done every 2-3 months

hey CZF

Welcome to the Forums and I just watched your short and I really liked it. The music worked great acting as the dialogue and the cuts were very nice. I am looking for projects to add scores and/or musical pieces too so if you are interested hit me up. I am inspired by your drive of doing one film a month

hey CZF

Welcome to the Forums and I just watched your short and I really liked it. The music worked great acting as the dialogue and the cuts were very nice. I am looking for projects to add scores and/or musical pieces too so if you are interested hit me up. I am inspired by your drive of doing one film a month

Thank you so much for checking it out, and we would love to collaborate sometime!

Thank you so much for checking it out, and we would love to collaborate sometime!

That would be great...I can send you a song Ive written recently, not in the vain of a movie score, but can give you an idea of what I am capable of, but not limited too, at this time...let me know

Back