Google +

It's googles new experimental social network and a limited number have been given access. Each person who has been given access has 15 invites to give away.

Oh I deleted one. On well. Though it was spam.

By the way it's not a social network, it's social sharing, it is not anything like FB. It's driven by the +1 button, so it's more of a bookmarking site, with their fancy algorithms and user profiles.

Really doesn't interest me from the search-user end, but I do publish the +1 on some sites.

I was confused on what it was. It looks interesting. I meant to put this in the lounge and not the lobby by the way. Everything is so small on the iPhone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAyUNI3_V2c

:(
5889503348_d05e503a92_z.jpg

Any word on when their "image recognition" is supposed to become a feature? Doing my mask research, I would love to upload a mask image and see what links and info connects to it.

I'm really looking forward to that feature :D

You kids, with your new fangled wiz-bangs and whatchawhoositz. Long live myspace!!!

Justin Timberlake bought myspace today.. or so I heard.. wonder what for.. it seems a bit better for sharing media then FB...

the above is not entirely accurate but close enough.. google it up..

Cool, just read that, yeah he owns a stake. 35 mil? Fox took a HIT! 545 mil LOSS!

Hope it can be raised from the dead, it is (was) great for bands.

I can't imagine needing yet another social network, but I wouldn't mind an invite for no other reason than to just check it out. I suppose one of the things about being in the writing, acting, stand-up etc lines of work is at least being aware of the ways to reach a desired audience.

Cool, just read that, yeah he owns a stake. 35 mil? Fox took a HIT! 545 mil LOSS!

Hope it can be raised from the dead, it is (was) great for bands.

It's way better for bands, movies, etc... I MUCH preferred it over Facebook actually. They could never resolve the spam issue which I think helped kill it.

Back