Contest Idea

Here's my quick addition... about 20 min in photoshop to generate the 9 new layers:

colorgrade-o.jpg

colorgrade.jpg

If the pix don't show up, here's a link to the new one.
I think it may have lost a bit from the jpeg compression, but it looks good with a white background (click the link to see)

Last edited:
The effect reminds me of an oil stain on the ground right after the rain starts. Know what I mean? same thing when you look at a soap bubble and see all those colors moving around.

Nice Job! Reminds me of a scifi movie. They are hunting some creature that escaped for a government facility. Not sure how I got all that from the pic but those are my vibes.:weird:

I was actually going for more of a smokey look, but it just didn't come across right in the jpeg.. glad you like it though. :) I finished playing with Image 2.. (About 10 min of photoshop work or so.. gotta get to school and then work)

colorgrade1-o.jpg
Original
colorgrade1.jpg
New

Last edited:
Cool guys :). I think the second one came out better in regards to a smokey look. :)

Just a reminder for everyone: Tomarrow will be the last day. We need all images up by the end of Friday so I can put up a poll. You are, of course, welcome to post images after that but they will not make it into the poll for voting. Thanks to all who have been participating. Ive had lots of fun seeing what people have come up with.

Alrighty guys. I'm going to close this first one at 8:00 Eastern Time. If anyone else has images please get them up by then :)

Back