Award-winning writer, new here at indietalk

Hi everyone. This looks like a great forum. I love writing fiction. I'm an award-winning novelist and long-time screenwriter. After eight years of writing print fiction, I switched to screenwriting and can't imagine going back. I also love learning, so I've put in my 20,000 hours of writing and learning. I have a few scripts I'd like to mention but the Welcome forum isn't the place for that. I'm looking forward to meeting indie filmmakers!

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
:welcome:

Thank you for bringing your award winning talent here, I love to learn, can you post your work along with comments from your work?

Thanks

Thank you for bringing your award winning talent here, I love to learn, can you post your work along with comments from your work?

Thanks
I just wrote a post in the Networking section about one of my scripts. I'll probably do the same for my other finished scripts. Is there a place here at indietalk to post full-length feature scripts?

I just wrote a post in the Networking section about one of my scripts. I'll probably do the same for my other finished scripts. Is there a place here at indietalk to post full-length feature scripts?
Did it get produced to a film or series? Thanks

just post imdb page

thanks

Last edited:

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
You could post in the Screenwriting section using the [critique] tag.

sfoster

Staff Member
Hi everyone. This looks like a great forum. I love writing fiction. I'm an award-winning novelist and long-time screenwriter. After eight years of writing print fiction, I switched to screenwriting and can't imagine going back. I also love learning, so I've put in my 20,000 hours of writing and learning. I have a few scripts I'd like to mention but the Welcome forum isn't the place for that. I'm looking forward to meeting indie filmmakers!
Welcome! funnily enough i am doing the exact opposite of you.
study screenwriting for 8 years and now im focusing on a novel.