Award-winning writer, new here at indietalk

Hi everyone. This looks like a great forum. I love writing fiction. I'm an award-winning novelist and long-time screenwriter. After eight years of writing print fiction, I switched to screenwriting and can't imagine going back. I also love learning, so I've put in my 20,000 hours of writing and learning. I have a few scripts I'd like to mention but the Welcome forum isn't the place for that. I'm looking forward to meeting indie filmmakers!

Thank you for bringing your award winning talent here, I love to learn, can you post your work along with comments from your work?

Thanks

Thank you for bringing your award winning talent here, I love to learn, can you post your work along with comments from your work?

Thanks
I just wrote a post in the Networking section about one of my scripts. I'll probably do the same for my other finished scripts. Is there a place here at indietalk to post full-length feature scripts?

I just wrote a post in the Networking section about one of my scripts. I'll probably do the same for my other finished scripts. Is there a place here at indietalk to post full-length feature scripts?
Did it get produced to a film or series? Thanks

just post imdb page

thanks

Last edited:
You could post in the Screenwriting section using the [critique] tag.

Hi everyone. This looks like a great forum. I love writing fiction. I'm an award-winning novelist and long-time screenwriter. After eight years of writing print fiction, I switched to screenwriting and can't imagine going back. I also love learning, so I've put in my 20,000 hours of writing and learning. I have a few scripts I'd like to mention but the Welcome forum isn't the place for that. I'm looking forward to meeting indie filmmakers!
Welcome! funnily enough i am doing the exact opposite of you.
study screenwriting for 8 years and now im focusing on a novel.

Back