48 hour film just got done shooting in the early AM

38569_776662145878_20710871_43657389_232372_n.jpg

Well, all the behind-the-scenes are fun to look at too but ... This one utterly rocks! :yes: I'm luvin' the photo realistic / "comic book illustration" vibe to it!

Wish the video links worked! Hope you can get something up eventually -- I know many here would luv seeing them!

Sorry about the video. Nothing more I can do other than try to download it from facebook. I think I will just call it quits. The videos work on my end. I think it all depends on if you have facebook or not. If you are not signed in to facebook it will not show. Unfortunately that seems to be the case. I tried to work my way around that issue but it seems it did not work as I thought it should. Since I did not upload the videos I can not really do much other than illegally go and download it and reupload it on youtube.

Did the photos show up this time?

Photos are showing... I am signed into facebook, no go - they must not be publically viewable.

Yeah the filming was fun. We had a lot of interesting people working on the film. Some people were pretty funny. One guy sang Jenny and the Jets between takes and was cracking me up. It was in one of those videos that did not work for you guys. Durring the fight scene the main character got thrown into the brickwall on accident and he had a talking to the zombie figher about it not being real fighting. It was interesting. I think some of the best fighting probably will not be in the film. I saw some good stuff durring rehearsals before the camera rolled.

We should have the film online next week I think. The film is at the theater this Saturday. We did end up having an issue with the film after we turned it in on time. It had an corruption error in the render that made the audio 30 sec off from the video. Just heard about it so I don't know the specifics. I know they turned in a more refined version of the film since it was late anyways. We are not going to be able to get awards except maybe the peoples choice award for the 48 event.

Last edited:
The sceening went very well we won the Audience Choice Award for block B films in Indianapolis. The film looked great on the big sceen and the crowd really cheered for our movie.

here is me running the dolly for the final sceen of the movie

39720_1451560140297_1572084592_1038722_6904625_n.jpg

38694_1451560260300_1572084592_1038723_6855281_n.jpg

38694_1451560300301_1572084592_1038724_7967210_n.jpg

Last edited:
48 hour projects are a bitch in a half. in my opinion.

Up all night, wrecking your sleep cycle. I did it once, never again.

I like to make flicks at my own pace you know?
but congratz man, it looks A+
They are three bitches in my opinion.

I've done two and would do it again. I love the challenge.
I thrive on being creative under the restrictions. I figure
when I was younger I wrecked my sleep cycle staying up
all night drinking so now wrecking my sleep cycle once a
year to make a movie is something I can do. Besides,
Monday morning you have a finished movie rather than
just a hangover.

It's nice to make flicks at your own pace, but it's good to
practice making them on someone else's pace once in a
while. After all, when you are making flicks on a budget
(with someone else's money) you can't just work at your
own pace.

Requirements were:
Genre: Adventure Serial
Line of Dialogue: "What time is it?
Prop: An Auto Part
Character: Cooper or Caitlin O'Brien, a dog walker

Yeah the kid zombies were so cute. I hope on the extended version the zombies show up more. The makeup for all the zombies was really great. I think that first picture with the kid zombies would be great to include on the movie as a bonus picture or featured on the cover or backcover or something.

Last edited:
Back