• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Yet another 48 hour film...

this was awesome my favorite ive watched yet haha he idea was funny and it was so well put together and the acting was great as well.. kudos my friend i want more! amazing

Thanks everyone for the views. Really appreciate everyone taking the time.

Wheatgrinder - Well, with the 48 hour rules we can have 7 min of story. Then the credits at the end can be one min and not count against us. The misc stuff at the beginning doesn't count against our time. Hopefully that is what you were talking about.

As far as the time in general goes, I thought it was gonna feel like the piece was to long, hopefully it doesn't feel like an 8 min piece.

The Artist - It certainly does look like he is looking right at the lens there doesn't it? We had his eye line right next to the lens to make it look like he was looking at the guy on the couch but he probably slipped. I think I will have to be more careful next time we give our actors an eyeline and when I am looking through the lens.

Thanks again everyone. Happy shooting.

Brooksy

Back