Yea Me!!

Just finished installing Sony Vegas version 10-Movie Studio HD Platinum. Now, I have to figure out how to use it.:)

Just dag and drop clips from your media folder. Import clip from your HDDs into Vegas via the media folder import media icon on the bottom left on your screen. You can also capture video from your camera just by plugging in a firewire cable from camera to computer and create a capture folder from computer or my computer in Windows.

Good Luck, Murdock! I just copied out a 900 page manual for the Messiah ware. I'm already confused with the table of contents. :D

I'm sure you already know, but there are hundreds of tutorials on YouTube. You're going to have a blast with it.

I'm sure you already know, but there are hundreds of tutorials on YouTube. You're going to have a blast with it.

This. I recently got hired to edit a project that I couldn't do on my old Premiere CS2, but I have Sony Vegas, which I mainly use for AC3 exports and DVD Architect 5. I watched Youtube videos and I got through it.

Good luck. I have always done fine by Vegas Studio, so I upgraded to Vegas Pro 10 recentlly. Its not a 'linear' upgrade, so I'm in the same position as you. Still, it seems tp hold its own against FCP.

Vegas is legit. Good for you! As has been mentioned, there are online tutorials galore.

Attention to detail. Every frame matters. Can't wait to see what you make!

Back