• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Worlds Colliding!

What am I?

getsmiley.php

:hmm: Just for the record: I've had it. And it's not. :no:

Although speaking of UK products that we don't have over here, a Brit recently have me this sweet mint bar thing that was freaking fantastic! I've never had anything like it and I want more!

It's known as "Marmite" over here, and branded with the slogan "You either love it, or hate it". I'm a lover.

Was it called an "Aero bar"? :blush:

I googled Aero bar, no I don't think so. The thing I had didn't have any chocolate. It was like this white/opaque, soft but with a little crunch. It kind of tasted/felt like a lighter minty version of the filling in an oreo.

??:huh:??

Hmmmm. I sincerely only have one possibly candidate, unless it was in the shape of a brick, and tasted like dust upon a bite. I have no other ideas :)

I also don't know the correct term for my suggestion, either.

Hmmmm. I sincerely only have one possibly candidate, unless it was in the shape of a brick, and tasted like dust upon a bite. I have no other ideas :)

I also don't know the correct term for my suggestion, either.

Ok, so I spent some time playing with search terms in google images. I think what I ate is called mint cake. It looked like this, but a slightly longer shape:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Zs9Lqxuom2I/S94GQzqTIhI/AAAAAAAAAbc/7vHpyNi3wfA/s1600/Mint+square.jpg

:cheers:

They are a delight. Although, if you've ever tasted a "Boost", you'll know that's a chocolate bar to behold ladies and gentlemen.

http://www.chocablog.com/reviews/cadbury-boost/

Side note, i notice from a quick glance that it's accompanied by an indept scrutiny via a blog. How dare they, how dare they.

Never had a Boost. I know one shouldnt judge a book by its cover but thats exactly what i did in this case, the packaging never appealed to me and i didnt try it. i wish someone had recommended it though bc now that i see the inside pic, it looks bleeping good!

i still want my aero.

Never had a Boost. I know one shouldnt judge a book by its cover but thats exactly what i did in this case, the packaging never appealed to me and i didnt try it. i wish someone had recommended it though bc now that i see the inside pic, it looks bleeping good!

i still want my aero.

Is this conversation going to end with myself posting British treats to some hungry film-makers in the US? :grumpy:

Back