Wooh I'm back in business!

Hey everybody, guess what?! I finally got my computer to run celtx again! I got it fixed you see and ever since, it wouldn't install or open programs properly. I installed celtx 3 times but it wouldn't open and then it wouldn't uninstall and the only way I could get rid of it was to go back to a restore point and start again. The only thing that had changed on my computer was a new virus protection program which I finally decided to uninstall this morning and lo and behold, *double click celtx* ... *celtx opens*!!! :D
So the point of this post is: I can write again! (Not that I couldn't before, but I just like to work on whatever I'm working on in one document, so I can go back and re-read and check facts and characters from previous scenes and so on). And what this re-newed allowance means iiiiiiiiis... I can continue writing my awesomely sad and dramatic script and maybe even *gasp* finish it....

I just wanted to share, because I'm super happy about this. Of course, I have 3 assignments, an exam and a booklet to do in the next few weeks, so it's all kind of irrelevant for the moment anyway :'(

ang

It's always gratifying when you work the bugs out of your system and can work properly.

ug77s5fj.gif

Good show.

My gf's PC is starting to show signs of issues. Will need to dive into that after the 15th when I have some off time again. Then there is the laptop that needs configuring and tons of things to do with my phone. Ah, technology - thanks for making my life easier so I have free time to devote to your configuration and maintenance.

Lol, I know right! Stuff that's supposed to make life easier does have a tendency to actually make it harder. Having said that, I'd probably go insane without it :/

Back