Who Doesn't Love Kittens?

407068_378150088877395_100000472201882_1489974_1987941290_n.jpg

I don't love kittens. They're assholes. They pee all over everything. And when you're eating something delicious, while your dogs wait patiently, your little kitten goes ape-shit, begging for scraps like they haven't eaten in weeks. And they pee all over everything.

They have no respect for anything other than a water spray bottle.

But then they get older, and the water spray-bottle begins to collect dust. And they stop peeing on everything, mostly because their owner realizes that you actually have to keep the litter-box clean in order for them to use it. Only then do they finally become love-able.

Not that I'm speaking from personal experience, or anything. :)

I can't quite tell if the cat is displeased with being in the bag, or displeased that the troublesome human is disturbing what was a nice rest in a hanging bag with the annoying camera!

Our cat is rather fond of the pet humans she allows to live in her apartment!

One for rayw:
nyanko-burger.jpg

Last edited:
Cracker: Our cats are DEADLY in the littler box. Frances can clear out the house literally. We were looking at an old Victorian House, and the smell hit you in every room, and they didn't even have a cat anymore. How they didn't smell it was beyond us. The cats sit and watch as Karen cleans the litter boxes. As soon as she's done, they're all in doing their business. Cats love a clean box. They're not like guys who will stand in someone else's piss at a urinal.

CT: That is cute.

Josh: She's a LONER. She doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or anything. But, I'll break her of that. Frances is the King of the house. We're just his servants. If he wants to be petted, he'll jump on you and shove his head under your hand. Then he slobbers on it, so you can wash him while petting him. That's at 3 - 4am.

Finally a thread worth chiming in on! haha.

My wife stole my heart before becoming a veterinarian, specializing in feline medicine. (Dr. Rebecca)
http://catdoctor.com/custom_content/c_51632_meet_our_team.html

Then Mooshi came into my life and showed me the true meaning of love. :P

mooshi.jpg

Sadly, cats don't get a fair shake out there in the world because they are independently minded and have persnickety personalities that don't dote on humans. It's all gone to the dogs... who are considered more social and a "real" pet by many. Weird.

But we are an equal opportunity pet owning family and love all animals having grown up with dogs, cats, rats, guinea pigs, parakeets, hamsters, snakes and fish. Why there are camps out there of "I hate cats" or "I hate dogs" just baffles me and, quite frankly, gets my goat. Goats? Did I say goats? Don't get me started! :lol:

Kittens are cute, they enwrap you in their cuteness. Then they become CATS, by that time it's too late, you're already used to serving them their every whim. I have a cat, I know this all too well ;)

I wanna hear about the goats. Beautiful kitty.

Wheat: Did you do that? That was excellent.

My very first movie with Final Cut Pro was a 10 minute short starring Frances and Elliot. TEN MINUTES. People were not kind on any level. Except one guy who said it was the one movie he could watch with his daughter.

ah.. so cute Im gonna vomit! Actually, we love cats and dogs here..

We have 4 cats (the 4 cats of the apocalypse.. Black, Red, White, Gray... as they gallop down the stairs at feeding time)
We have 2 Scottish Terriers (milder mannered, cuddly dogs you have never met, one will spoon for hours)
We have 1 mini Aussie shepherd.

Yes the Skyrim Kitty video is me and my kids playing around during Christmas break. Its the same set that I used for my Christmas Video.. still there in the basement..I kinda like having a "set" ready to go.

We have 4 cats (the 4 cats of the apocalypse.. Black, Red, White, Gray... as they gallop down the stairs at feeding time)

We have Frances and Elliot. Alice in the photo was too stupid and sick to get out of Hurricane Irene. So, I grabbed her.

We also have 6 cats that live in our backyard that we feed. Two are female and are constantly pregnant. Once they have the kittens there's about 12 cats in our yard. But, of course, some die, some are eaten by the raccoons and some just wander off.

Alice came out of no where. She wasn't part of the litter from the two females. She was too small and runty to be from them at that time.

It's just amazing how they all gather at the same time to get fed. 4pm they're all waiting at the door.

Back