movie-talk What's the last film you watched? And rate it!

onebaldman

Pro Member
indiePRO
Dolemite 9/10:

Great film, I actually learned some things I had no idea about. Based on a true story too! About the "god-father of rap".

How he struggled to make his first film. Really gives you an idea of how hard it was for the African American community to be recognized and accepted in the big days of Hollywood.

I've decided that from now on, I'm going to rate things on a scale of Jar Jar to Baby Yoda.

My most recent film - "The Miseducation of Cameron Post". I really enjoyed it, and I love the ending. On a scale of Jar Jar to Baby Yoda, I'll give it a C3PO, but specifically C3PO from "Rise of Skywalker".

sfoster

Staff member
Z

yes just the letter z

The first film to be nominated for best film and best foreign language film. This was the best political drama I have ever seen. And damn what an ending. Sometimes you see writing that rings true to reality instead of writing that manifests the authors idealistic views. kinda scary film

Last edited:

sfoster

Staff member
Bad boys for life

I almost left this film withWill Smiths first line of dialogue it was so bad. I should have just left bc the movie didn’t get any better. I should have theatre hopped to Harley Quinn or something . Yuck. Martin was a lot better in the second film. He brought almost nothing special to the table for number three