Well, it's about titty-F-ing Time!!!

Good for you CF-you're on your way-I see Oscar acceptance in your future-you going to give us all invitations to Worldwide Debut? ;)

Seriously, Congrats, I know you've worked on hard this-now go and win that fest! :D

Thanks, ya'll!

chilipie, that song is too funny!

Adeimantus, I'm not trying to keep it a big secret (my facebook friends know where it is), I just wanted to keep this thread officially non-promo, more of just a personal YIPEE!

wheatgrinder, I would LOVE to go blow up some stuff, yeah! I'm 100% sure that I REALLY want to attend this festival, but I'm not 100% sure that I'll be able to; I'll PM you when I've figured things out.

Kholi, yes there's a rough-cut trailer, but I'm gonna hold off on actively promoting it, since I'm about to make a final cut. If you're really curious, though, I'm quite sure you could find it with about 30-seconds of googling. Thanks for asking, and I'll be sure to post the final cut soon. :)

Kholi, yes there's a rough-cut trailer, but I'm gonna hold off on actively promoting it, since I'm about to make a final cut. If you're really curious, though, I'm quite sure you could find it with about 30-seconds of googling. Thanks for asking, and I'll be sure to post the final cut soon. :)

With respect for the filmmaker, I'll hold off until you can post a trailer you're comfortable with. Lookin' forward to checkin' out some footage.

Congrats, CF. I'm curious to hear what festival, since if it's in WG's neighborhood it's close to mine as well.

Ah, yes! I forgot you're an Oregonian. I feel like there's one other regular Indietalker in your region, but I can't think of who, off the top of my head.

Ah, I guess I might as well just announce it (and I'm okay with mods moving this to promo, if deemed fit). Columbia Gorge International, 8/10 - 8/14, Vancouver, WA (screen-times not scheduled yet). It'll be a couple weeks before I can decide if I can make it. Cheers!

Ah, yes! I forgot you're an Oregonian. I feel like there's one other regular Indietalker in your region, but I can't think of who, off the top of my head.

Ah, I guess I might as well just announce it (and I'm okay with mods moving this to promo, if deemed fit). Columbia Gorge International, 8/10 - 8/14, Vancouver, WA (screen-times not scheduled yet). It'll be a couple weeks before I can decide if I can make it. Cheers!

I actually figured it was the Columbia Gorge International. Small World.

My friend runs that festival... lives right around the corner from me here in Los Angeles.

I'll be there in August teaching/talking and shooting some stuff for the trailers randomly in July.

Will be sure to check your feature out.

Back