Transformers

I saw the new Transformers and it was good, but towards the end it felt a but rushed...Something just didn't satisfy..am I the only one?

I felt like the whole thing was way too long. It dragged after the first two hours. Then again, I feel that way about most Michael Bay movies (that there's more there than needed to tell a good story).

On another note, I did think it was one of the better 3D movies I've seen. So many 3D movies are shot like 2D movies, and the shallow depth of field is really annoying (and serves little to no purpose) in 3D.

I didnt watch it in 3D just because the glasses bother me haha but, if it was seriously that good then i will go for it again

I saw the first Transformers movie just the other day. I was genuinely surprised at how bad it was. I was expecting a no-brainer action movie, going in, but this was a whole new level of stupid. Even Sucker Punch seemed good, in comparison.

The new one any better than the first? Or would I be expecting something pretty much the same?

I saw the first Transformers movie just the other day. I was genuinely surprised at how bad it was. I was expecting a no-brainer action movie, going in, but this was a whole new level of stupid. Even Sucker Punch seemed good, in comparison.

The new one any better than the first? Or would I be expecting something pretty much the same?

I didn't see any marked difference in the first two.

I (as always) loved the dazzle and punch of a Transformers movies (big explosions, freaking cool epic action scenes, and really hot women), but I really thought this movie cut corners with the last half. When
the Decepticons take over the Chicago and host a massive battleship invasion, the entire shift literally happens with one cut. One second, they're talking about it, and BOOM, we see a sweeping gaze over a ruined Chicago with displaced humans running about screaming.
This could have been handled far more dramatically.

I'm all for a mindless Hollywood SFX/T&A extravaganza, but that single missing element cheapened the whole thing for me and made it much less enjoyable.

I haven't seen any transformers movies but I'm thinking about going in for the second half of this one just so I can see Michigan Avenue get trashed. Kill the tourists!

I felt like the whole thing was way too long. It dragged after the first two hours.

I agree with this. I think it could have been a lot of fun. All the ideas they had for new killer robots and cool action scenes were great, just each one took way too long. Kill a robot and move on, don't spend so long per sequence that the cool new idea becomes boring.

I liked Transformers III. I thought it was probably one of the best of the 3 films. The action sequences were real cool. The humor was there too. The only thing I did not like was the building scene it seemed to take way too long and did not seem to realistic to me. I think that was the part that drugout the end of the film for me. I did not watch in 3d since I get motion sickness from 3d. But I have heard it was real cool in 3d.

Back