Total Recall teaser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb42KGoi_vc

What do you think??

Those flying cars looks awfully familiar..

Oh that's right!
5th element.. And blade runner..

The film has a certain early 90s feel to it, with the whole huge cities, flying cars..

Do you think the movie will stay true to the original or will Wiseman make it "underworldy" with too much leathered slow motion gun fight?

"Total Recall - Teaser for the Trailer "

Hmm...
Don't like that idea, but will adapt to it.

Yeah, from what little bit I know this'll be a whole new re-imagining of the premise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(2012_film)

I'm sure it'll be fine.
Besides, how can you go wrong with a $200m reported budget?

(Cough, cough... )
img_19150805_tiny.jpg

Besides, the director has his pretty wife in YET ANOTHER of his films.
What career move did Michael Sheen make? Ha!

I think it's totally lame that there is a trailer for a trailer.

What's next?

"This Summer.....

Get ready.......

For the teaser premiere.......

Of the trailer.......

for the Sneak peak.........

of..................

The Hobbit - Part 4.......... (ya'll b&tches gotsta buy 4 tickets, yo!"

"200 million domestic, biotch"

"I know you want the goodies"

"welcome to the goodie room"

Let me start by jumping on the hate wagon for this whole 'teaser for a trailer' rubbish. I would say any movie that does that I'm going to boycott, but that wouldn't mean much since I highly doubt I'd have been lining up for this release anyway.

Now I must get clarification: Is this a remake of the Arnie movie? Or is 'Total Recall' the name of a classic that my heathen eyes have never seen? Was the Arnie movie a remake of that?

See you at the party Richter!

@cliche,

It just means we are going to need to re-learn our impersonations of the lines from this movie in Scottish/Irish (whatever he is) instead of in our arnie accents.

Could you imagine?

"It's Not a Tooomah!!"

Not a remake of the Arnie version, only a remake of the premise.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Recall_(2012_film)

"Total Recall is an upcoming science-fiction action film based on the 1990 film of the same name and the 1966 novelette We Can Remember It for You Wholesale by Philip K. Dick. Unlike the original 1990 film, this newest version contains strong political influences, as it is mentioned in the plot."

I remember when the trailer came out for the last Star Trek movie and EW magazine actually reviewed the trailer!

We've become such an impatient society that we can't even wait for a movie anymore. We have to have trailers for the trailers and a review of them... It would be funny if it wasn't so damn irritating...

"This Summer.....
Get ready.......
For the teaser premiere.......
Of the trailer.......
for the Sneak peak.........
of..................
The Hobbit - Part 4..........

....*gets out my wallet*....

oh, you!

BWAHAHA

I made my coworkers laugh today when I said:

"I bet the producer is rethinking how he's splitting up the Hunger Game trilogy - maybe there will be 2 movies for each of the next 2 books - 4 movie tickets total"

hehe

Aren't all teasers, teasers for the trailer, technically? When released first.
Teaser, trailer, film.
You're overthinking it. It follows normal logic.

@indietalk Yeah but c'mon... Putting that in the trailer just seems wrong to me.

And is it just me, or do most trailers now-a-days seem like they go out of their way to copy the Tron/Inception trailer music...?

Not the same musical note, but similar enough.....

I guess you could call this decade the "BWAHHHHHHHH" decade.

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the day when "they" put out a winker to promote the teaser to promote the trailer to promote the film that promotes the collectible action figures which is where all the reeeeal money is being made.

That, and the video game.

"Coming to a decade near you...

Don't miss the whisper...

about the murmur...

about the mumble...

about the glance...

about the wink...

about the smile...

about the giggle...

about the pre-teaser...

of the teaser...

for the teser 2.0...

for the flashy-flashy...

before the pre-trailer...

of the cart...

before the trailer...

of the tailgate...

and the party...

before the pre-movie...

of the movie!"

Efffffff meeeeeee
s.png

Last edited:
Looks cool to me. I probably will go see it when it hits theaters. I liked the original too. I really like flying cars. Hope it was done well. I don't see a reason for redoing the original but if this is a good new story it may be worth it. The premise to the original is enough to do a new story on similar lines. The special effects on the new version looks real good so far.

Last edited:
Back