The Best Movies Ever, that No one will ever see!

I have recently seen a few good movies, that I have never heard about before. This got to me.

There are so many incredible films out there, that virtually are unknown by the majority of movie goers.

So, as a dedication to all those who worked so hard to make an incedible movie, and was low-balled, I am gonna rent and watch any movie recommended in this thread.

So, please, anybody, recommend something good. Something that is underrated. And I will watch it!

Cool thread.

Not sure how unknown you're going for here, or how unknown these are. But it can't hurt to have them here:

The Wilby conspiracy
Martyrs
[rec] (don't watch if you've already seen Quarantine)
Sukiyaki Western Django
Chopper
Old Boy
My Sassy Girl
Bella
La Horde (havn't seen yet)
Two hands
hard times (Charles Bronson)
black dynamite
Ray
El Mariachi (the original)
Daybreakers was also better that I thought it would be, still not as good as I thought it could have been

"Smoke - 1995" Its the type of movie they just don't make anymore.

I love Smoke. And I love the follow up even more, "Blue In The Face." "Blue In The Face" is more of an essay film...it's outtakes and deleted scenes from "Smoke" edited to tell another awesome story interspersed with digital video interviews of real residents of Brooklyn. It's so beautiful the very thought of it is making me cry right now...TONS of fun cameos, too...Jim Jarmusch, Michael J. Fox, John Lurie, Madonna, and Roseanne Barr among others.

Back