Thank You Sooooooooo much...

Indie Talk members!

I only recently discovered this site but it has a real wealth of information on all things indie:cool:

There is a lot of stuff from way back which is still relevant today and highly recommend fellow newbies to scour for meaniful tit-bits.

Once again many thanks guys, Jim.

I love it when someone else shares their love for this place. My wife still doesn't believe me that active, friendly, creative and informative communities without trolls exist online.

Cheers guys, I´m trying to make like a sponge and absorb as much as poss - lol!

I helped a buddy many moons ago produce a film and helped out here and there on a few other bits and pieces BUT that was a lifetime ago so I really need to step it up as I need to produce a feature this year or die trying dbl-lol!!

Once again cheers guys, respectfully Jim.

btw, what are "tit-bits"?

Hmmm, if that´s your piccie take a glance in a southerly direction until it hits a cpl of... (cough) ´peeks´:blush:

Well one did ask;)

the word "tit" brings out our inner moron. :)

bowing.gif

As a new member I’d like to add my thanks to those expressed here. In just a few weeks I’ve already learned a lot. There are some seriously knowledgeable people here.

I’m mighty glad I found this forum. There are some questions I’ve been asking myself for some time. And here, I find that not only have other people asked the same questions, they have also worked out the solutions!

Your dynamism and dedication are inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck to all! I look forward to seeing the next Scorsese being discovered here.

Back