• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Testing out the new Glidetrack Shooter SD

You say it CamVader :)

You know what a funny thing is i just noticed?

Philip Bloom liked the video and commented on it! That shows up on his Twitter and Vimeo Account and Baam, i just got catapulted past 100 views.. :)

Thanks guys!

Very nice, the motion is very smooth.

I had a look at your HDR timelapse tutorial. I think there's a problem with the sound. I use headphones and the sound comes only from one side. Is that fixable? It looks like a great tutorial, but the sound level is too low.

Very nice, the motion is very smooth.

I had a look at your HDR timelapse tutorial. I think there's a problem with the sound. I use headphones and the sound comes only from one side. Is that fixable? It looks like a great tutorial, but the sound level is too low.

Hey, yeah! I need to fix that somehow! The problem is the H264 codec as far as I know!

Phil

Yup! It is actually called the Glidetrack Shooter SD!

If you desperatly want a Glidetrack, I reccommend the Hybrid. Because that has Roller Bearings!!

Back