tell me everything

sorry for posting this again but i didnt get all the answers i needed i need to know how to multicamera converstion shooting and how to make time pass by also i was wondering if i could have somebody look over my script anyone who could help please do i need all the help i can get

rock on

chevy

i need all the help i can get
Sorry, I'm not a qualified psychiatrist.:lol:

First, learn to use Capital Letters and punctuation.

Second, learn to communicate clearly; you give the impression of an uneducated moron. I'm sure that is not the case, but that is how your post comes across. If you can't even ask a question in a way that can be understood how can you expect an answer? You may feel that "it's only a forum" but I'm a working professional (as are many others here) and based on your post I wouldn't want to work with you.

chevydaniels said:
Tell me everything

Tell

me

everything
smiley_creepy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-PH-G17Zl4

Hail Anubis.
smiley_bong.gif

ok ha ha ha you guys dont take me seriously im only 17 filming and broadcasting is my life ok im working on my first movei theres so much confusion and i could use your help first off do i need a shot list or not second can someone read my script and tell me whats right and whats wrong

ok ha ha ha you guys dont take me seriously im only 17 filming and broadcasting is my life ok im working on my first movei theres so much confusion and i could use your help first off do i need a shot list or not second can someone read my script and tell me whats right and whats wrong
I think you will find that everyone here takes all our fellow
filmmakers seriously. Age doesn't matter.

You will also find that a few moments of your limited time
to communicate well will go a long way. We are willing to
offer some of our limited time if you can take the time to
be clear in what you're asking and not write as if you are
texting your friends.

Want to give it one more try? I'll help if you'll help.

Here, let me help you.

Ok ... Ha ha ha.
You guys dont take me seriously. Im only 17, filming and broadcasting is my life, ok!

I'm working on my first movie. There is so much confusion and i could use your help.

• First off, do i need a shot list or not?
  • Second, can someone read my script and tell me whats right and whats wrong?

I think you're still missing the point. Though you've finally gotten your message formatted into a much easier to read format. :)

Do you need a shot list?
Technically, no... but I would highly recommend it.

I would suggest you break down the script, make a list of every shot, and what portions of the script each shot will cover, as well as creating storyboards for your entire film.

Without doing the work up front, you can't expect anyone else to understand what you're shooting for, and will almost certainly wind up wasting time, and with an end product that's mediocre at best.

Well, while I agree with Will that a shotlist is a very good thing to have, I wouldn't recomend it for the first film! It wasn't that long ago that I made my first film with a decent script, actors ect. We didn't have a shotlist, let alone a storyboard! And I don't think we would've done any better if we had one.
On the first project we learned quite a lot, nevertheless! We had many other things to worry about and I think a tight schedule, storyboards and all the stuff that's great to keep you on track if you make "real" movies would've kept us from just doing it. Planning for ages can be very rewarding, but if it's you first film, I say you just go out and do it!
Don't worry too much about getting everything perfect the first time. Experiment, try what works and what doesn't. You're 17, that's great! That way, I'm sure, you have plenty of time to try out new stuff, make lot's of movies and when the time comes for you to see the real benefit of planning a project very detailed beforehand, you will do so. But not now.
And now you can start making that movie ;)

Back