Slamdance Chat Night

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Slamdance will host a chat in the IndieTalk Chat Room!

Who: Sarah Diamond, Slamdance Director of Programming

When: Thursday, September 15th, 4-5 pm Pacific (7-8 pm Eastern)

Where: IndieTalk Chat Room. All members are welcome! (if you're a guest, you may register for free for chat room access)

Have questions for Slamdance? Want to mention your film? This is your chance! :yes:

POST-CHAT Note From WideShot - Thanks to all who participated, and most of all thanks to Sarah for taking time out of her busy schedule to chat with us. For those who couldn't make it here is the transcript.

The .doc can be read by office programs, the .rtf can be read by WordPad and the txt can be read by any computer's default text viewing program (like notepad).

Attachments

• slamdancechat.doc
    118.5 KB · Views: 215
  • slamdancechat.rtf
    86 KB · Views: 86
  • slamdancechat.txt
    36.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
...man, is she ever going to be bombarded with questions, I hope she has a helmet and seatbelts!

...this is a great idea...

--spinner :cool:

AW CRAP, I have to miss it because I need this two hour class at the public access channel in order to use their sound equipment for the upcoming IT contest.

Is there any way to get a transcript of the chat?

Chat is today! For enhanced viewing, you can choose the Slamdance theme. In chat, choose "options", then, in the left drop-down, select "Slamdance", and "OK". See you there!

Wish I could be there tonight. Have fun lads.
If anyone wants to promote/mention Macbeth 3000 for me, I'd love you forever. I've filled out the online submission and will be sending them a DVD when my next paycheque comes in; next week.
www.superguncinema.com/mb3k for info and all sorts of wonderful stuff.

Off to work. Have fun in the chat tonight!

It's 4:30 PM and I've been trying for the last half-hour or so to join the chat, but all I get is a red X. If anyone happens to see this, could you tell me how to join the chat, or perhaps plug my cartoons?

It keeps saying it's blocking swflash.cab because it can't verify the publisher, but I don't know if that has anything to do with the chat as that comes up when I visit a lot of sites.

Sarah Diamond (or anyone else who wants to) can e-mail me at penchantpoetry@aol.com and request me to send them my cartoon shorts of Quentin Tarantino, Michael Jackson, Michael Eisner and more. I hope to have my animation page back up and running soon.

Thanks,
Brent

Last edited:
Back