Skateboarding and Cats

We're on! It s a ways off but when were u planning on coming? Spring? Summer....?

Winter, or so my preferences stand at this very minute. Like i said, it's all pending on both the schedule with PTP and my financial position. The thought of what will materialize after an IT collaboration, is one I'm excited about. It'll be an enoyable shoot.

BAh! Come to the midwest. Chicago is a lovely city. And we have way better Irish people than Boston ;)

Let's do an indieMeet :D

I do have Irish ancestors, one whom Liam Neeson portrayed in a film. That's a plus.

Chicago, huh?

"IndieMeet in Chicaaargo". It's got a ring to it, Dready. I can see the thread now...

If it's gonna be like the Dundies then there needs to be some insulting awards.

Most annoying poster?

Biggest newbie?

or how about Best Dressed?

Most Avatar References?

Winter, or so my preferences stand at this very minute. Like i said, it's all pending on both the schedule with PTP and my financial position. The thought of what will materialize after an IT collaboration, is one I'm excited about. It'll be an enoyable shoot.

Winter 2011. Plenty of time to plan then. I guess snow will be part of the motif! Make sure you grab some filters to compensate for the light bouncing off the snow!

I do have Irish ancestors, one whom Liam Neeson portrayed in a film. That's a plus.

Chicago, huh?

"IndieMeet in Chicaaargo". It's got a ring to it, Dready. I can see the thread now...

Good, we should get along then. It's not intentional, but I have noticed that 90% of my friends are Irish.

And it's more like Chicaaaahgo. But you've got the right idea ;) If you come I'll buy you a sahsage pizza and we can watch da Bears lose.

Most annoying poster?

Biggest newbie?

Most Avatar References?

Is it to me or do all those go to CF?

@CF: Im kidding, Im kidding! No speech!

Well im kidding abt all those except the Avatar references.

Good, we should get along then. It's not intentional, but I have noticed that 90% of my friends are Irish.

And it's more like Chicaaaahgo. But you've got the right idea ;) If you come I'll buy you a sahsage pizza and we can watch da Bears lose.

Aslong as it's Sicilian. An authentic mid-shoot diet. It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

The Chicaaahgo Bears. I can "hoot" and "holla" with the best of 'em, just so you know.

A man from England, wearing a top hat and eating crumpets and tea, arrives at Boston during winter...

You do know, in the spirit of humour, I will arrive meeting every point of your quota. Sporting a moustache similar to that of Daniel Day Lewis, in "Gangs of New York".

Although, I'll let you in on a secret. I've never drank the Queens finest, tea. It tastes like wet brass.

An Englishman, i am not. A coward, forever more...

...The man is a mental patient who thinks it's 1770 and he has moved to the British colonies to pioneer. He is also running from religious persecution as he is a Jediist.

...The man is a mental patient who thinks it's 1770 and he has moved to the British colonies to pioneer. He is also running from religious persecution as he is a Jediist.

Interesting. Shot in the style of an off-key documentary? A one bedroom apartment above a Laundramat, in which he prays, to the lord, Darth Maul.

Interesting. Shot in the style of an off-key documentary? A one bedroom apartment above a Laundramat, in which he prays, to the lord, Darth Maul.

:lol: Yes. And he just can't figure out why he can't find a place to farm in the city. He's always writing letters with quills and such and sending them by owl to his girlfriend in England. (I like the idea of lots of mixed metaphors)

Most annoying poster?

Biggest newbie?

Most Avatar References?

I'm pretty sure I got the Best Dressed award on lockdown.

AwesomeO1.jpg

PS -- I happen to know some very good actors and actresses who live in Chicago. Also, Chicago-style hot dogs are delicious.

You do know, in the spirit of humour, I will arrive meeting every point of your quota. Sporting a moustache similar to that of Daniel Day Lewis, in "Gangs of New York".

Although, I'll let you in on a secret. I've never drank the Queens finest, tea. It tastes like wet brass.

An Englishman, i am not. A coward, forever more...

Hahaha, If you look like Lewis from Gangs of New York, i will :seeya:

and sorry, i couldnt resist but bring the thread full circle... or half circle really...

Back