Short Film Name?

Hi,

I'm an Indie Film maker - I guess that's why I am in indietalk.com ;) - and wrote a short film script to shoot over the summer. I have been thinking for weeks on a title but nothing has came to mind. It's about a boy who ran away from home because his parents keep fighting. He goes to his old tree house where he used to write poetry. This brings back memories of his past. His name is Timmy. If you need any more info to conduct a film title just ask. Thanks in advance for your time!

Thanks,
Director T

Last edited:
Roots
smiley_haw.gif

Oh Zen, you so funny...

Well, just from reading your quick description you could just simply call it "The Tree House"; if you're going for laughs you could go for "Poet Tree."

I like Alcove's call on the simple yet very effective "The Tree House".

If you want to be more dramatic you can go with "Timmy's Verse", "The Tree of all my Yesterdays", or 'Escaping Me".

Thanks everyone for your input! I like Zen's name too... But I think the best would be Buddy's: Of life and Limb. I also like The Tree House. It's simple but means something deeper.

silence(d) tree

or you could be a little more flexible but deeper with the name something like "rosemary tree" (rosemary doesn't grow on trees) rosemary, along with forget-me-nots and poppys and a lot of other things are symbolic of remembrance.

look around.

but i got to say the one i like most, is ROOTS XD

Back