series Science Fiction TV Series

I want to make sure I'm not missing any. So, please suggest ones I'm missing.

Lost In Space
The Invaders
Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea
Land Of The Giants
Star Trek (Series of series)
UFO
Space 1999
Babylon 5
Planet Of The Apes
The Six Million Dollar Man
The Bionic Woman
Lexx
Farscape
Mutant X
Smallville
Alien Nation
V
Battlestar Galactica (new and old)
The Outer Limits
The Twilight Zone

Any others? I have to be missing some.

Last edited:
RED DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol you just cant forgett Red Dwarf ya smeghead! LOLOLOL!

http://youtu.be/oB-NnVpvQ78

http://youtu.be/RXKlC8ph7mM

umm how about all the stargate (SG1) shows....going waaaay back Voyagers...also The Greatest American Hero! Automan, Manamal,Misfits of Science, My seceret identity,War of The Worlds, Max Hedroom (unsure of the tittle), K9 (DR Who spinoff...LOL), Land of the Lost.....wow i think im gonna stop..im getting depressed :(

Last edited:
No Doctor Who or Torchwood? Seriously?

Also:

Brisco County Jr. (Maybe?)
Time Trax
VR 5
Earth: Final Conflict
Seaquest DSV
Firefly
Stargate: SG-1 through Universe

Off the top of my head. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few.

not sure if serious

Quite.

"Fiction based on imagined future scientific or technological advances and major social or environmental changes, frequently portraying space or time travel and life on other planets"

Since CSI isn't set in space it's not immediately recognizable as science fiction, but I think it still fits that definition pretty well. At it's core is scientific and technological advances which, although rooted in current technology, are essentially futuristic in their portrayal and their impact on the characters. I would certainly consider it more properly 'science fiction' than something like star wars.

How about Ultraman, the Flash Gordon serials, kaman rider...

Im going to mention Robotech because of the huge impact not only overseas but here in the U.S., however i do not want to open a whole can of worms by including cartoons and anime because of the huge list that could come from it...

Back