Production of my new short film 'Sophie'

Looking great Phil, these shots have a really professional look & feel. I love the happy vintage look in the first shot. Where'd you get the costumes?

One very minor point of criticism on the grading (actually the only thing i could find after starting at it for a while) is this the hand holding the note has lost its original skin-tone a bit, it looks almost like he's wearing a glove.

Thanks Santhem,

Costumes were all supplied by our costume designer Harriet Kendall (who worked on Sherlock Holmes 2, Hugo...)

The hand seems to have lost its skintone, because it is muddy and has dried blood on it! Thanks for pointing it out though!!

Man this is just great, I watched the BTS stuff 5 times already,really inspiring for me and seeing all these great gadgets you are working with is just awesome

Pretty cool man.Good luck !

Last edited:
No ,I just saw Behind the camera.

I'm really happy that there is a longer version of the BTS ! Thanks ! I'm really excited for you for whatever reason , so good luck ! :D :)

Last edited:
It's looking great Phil! What are your plans after it's done? Release it publicly online? Or release it privately for a limited people to see?

It's looking great Phil! What are your plans after it's done? Release it publicly online? Or release it privately for a limited people to see?

I will only give a version to a very few select people. After it has either been accepted or rejected by Sundance and the London Shorts Festival, I will release it online!

Back