Production of my new short film 'Sophie'

I've held off posting about this for quite some time now! We have wrapped principal photography for this project on the 22nd of July, so a good week ago!

I thought that some of you might be interested what goes into creating a Short Period Drama on a budget of just over 2000 pounds.

I was Director and Director of Photography on this film. I came up with the story, and then contacted fellow Londoner and Indietalker Nick Hilton (NickClapper) and he wrote a 5 page script!

Read all about it here:

http://philarntz.com/sophie-the-production-of-a-short-period-drama/

Congrats on moving forward with your short!!!!.... If you have a moment, please check out a simple piece I put together for a film I'm directing called Becky... You can check it out on youtube "Becky Promotional Teaser"...... Any feedback would be appreciated..

Once again, The very best of luck with your short "Sophie",, I will definitely Check it out!!!

Congrats on moving forward with your short!!!!.... If you have a moment, please check out a simple piece I put together for a film I'm directing called Becky... You can check it out on youtube "Becky Promotional Teaser"...... Any feedback would be appreciated..

Once again, The very best of luck with your short "Sophie",, I will definitely Check it out!!!

I wanna punch you.

I wanna punch you.
I'll hold her while you punch her.

3849404538_d65a461387_o.gif

Yes. Please don't.

As long as we get to see some vague footage and get an idea of the tone of the film, I'm happy with that.

Our behind the scenes video will be out by hopefully monday latest! We will release it before the actual film goes online to make some taste for the final product!

Phil

The Behind the Scenes video will be released next week!

However, there are a bunch of Behind the Scene's Pictures from Shooting Day 1 and 2 released on our Official Page!

If you want to see some Production Stills soon and want to follow the process of our film and see how we are doing in festivals, 'like' our page!

https://www.facebook.com/SophieFilm

Back