Got an E-Z fix typo on your vimeo page:
"When a mans love drives... " Man's is possessive, needs an apostrophe.
EDIT: Two thumbs up!
Ideas from this to be applied to your next project, Hot Rod:
- The action in the jump cuts beginning @ 0:52 through 0:58 were/are so close enough they look more like frame skipping than time editing.
- I don't know if you wanted some of the beginning handheld camera work to be "as" uneven as it was. @ 0:58 - 1:07
- The sequence between 1:08 to 2:14 carries on a bit long.
- I like the "emotional isolating" slow pullback from 1:27 to 2:11. Might speed it up a bit, though.
- The laughter at the end was great. Absolutely wonderful.
- The closing credits graphics were also great. Did you build all that yourself?
Who here thinks Lindsae Klein's got that Kendra thing going on?