Poster Trading

My collection of low-budget feature film posters is at 2, both of which are really cool. I'd like more. In fact, I'd like to fill an entire wall with 'em. Anybody wanna trade?

You'll get this:

antihero.png

PM me if you're interested, and we can exchange mailing addresses. :)

Personally, I am specifically interested in posters for low-budget feature films, but if anyone else wants to use this thread to discuss trades of anything else, of course that's all good.

Photos of your current ones please!!! :yes:

I would be willing to trade with anyone in the UK- international shipping is just too expensive for me to justify it at the moment.

For the international peeps, you can always send artwork and print local to who you're "sending" it to with a printer that will ship it. I had a link for $5 posters including shipping in the US once... and lost it :/

"Excellent" idea Funk! Poster trading and collecting....I would love to do this....only thing is at the present time I don't have any to trade.

DeJager, you got the full-size posters? Nice! Mine is 12"*17".

PTP, I'm glad you got it; sorry for the delay. You gonna let your little bro watch it? :)

Bumpity-bump! Lots of new members who haven't seen this thread. My offer still stands, and my collection of posters is not nearly large enough. Let's trade, y'all! :yes:

Nevermind. While I was at my photoshoot, my wife decided to throw away all of the movie posters that I had been collecting for the last 20 years.

Back