• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Post your Youtube link!

I've been stinking up YouTube for about a year now

http://youtube.com/user/georgiahoosier

For all the work I've put into some of the videos, the one I shot testing my camera for 30 seconds pointed at a spider on the front porch has become the big sensation with almost 250,000 views.

Go figure!

I'm also working on reviving the lost art of Syncro-Vox, give the animation a look

Last edited:
Youtube is more content driven, whereas myspace is more geared toward social networking. The money invested by Google and Apple (google owns youtube, apple uses them on the iPhone and in their media kiosk software "front row" on the apple TV) is spent on making the video delivery portion of their software better, followed by everything else...myspace isn't just video, so they spread their development across many avenues of interest to their users.

what is your opinion of the footage once it is online? Does it look better, worse, the same?

It proably wouldn't be a bad thing to have both maybe.....:hmm:

-- spinner :cool:

I think the quality ends up a bit better on youtube...depending on the quality you put into the flash grinder over there...it all ends up small and blechy. I've liked the quality on revver and veoh best so far, the divx stage 6 (or whatever) site looks pretty good too.

I don't expect much at all from these sites, and I haven't been disappointed yet ;)

last week I shot a teaser trailer for the project direct contest on youtube. Since its on youtube, figured I'd post it here. Its a little shaky.

Budget: $0
Filming time: 1 hour.
Post time: 2 hours.
Camera: sony handy cam dsc-h2.

WARNING: By clicking the link you consent to be subject to insane amounts of noobish-ness! :) haha nah it's not THAT bad.... hopfully.

Teaser

I'm sure there were a couple different shots, but that looked like basically the same running through the woods shot several times, and it felt kind of long.. Don't know that I've ever seen a trailer say "The End" at the end of it either.. BUT, the story sounded like it would have potential. Would be nice to know a little more about what happens though, but I guess for a teaser it's not totally necessary.

Indy film "Full Contact"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQZWGH8-nE

We're just a couple of amatures having some fun. learning as we go. We plan to have a simi private premier for the cast on this movie if we can find a place to fit our budget.
Then go to DVD. I think we went a little over our heads on this one. Can anyone give some direction?

Last edited:
Back