Poptent, oh how I love thee let me count the K's $K $K $K $K $K $K $K $K $K $K

I knew this was going to win when I saw this!

Congrats to you! Hats off to a very good spot! Oh, and is the poptent a completly american thing?

thumbsup169ce1gc6.jpg

Congratulations!

That is pretty darn cool.
What a way to make your heart go pitter-patter.

Can you imagine how many people make full length features and spend hundreds of hours doing the festivals and promotion circuit and never come close to bagging that kinda dough?

Rockin'!

I knew this was going to win when I saw this!

Congrats to you! Hats off to a very good spot! Oh, and is the poptent a completly american thing?

open to all, papertwinproductions turned me onto poptent several months back, hes a UK dude. I think though that they can only pay you via paypal or some such.

you mean you can really win at poptent?

lol

Great job, Wheat. Like I told you in the other thread re: the ad, it's going to win.

Congrats! That's thoroughly deserved.

It's so great when someone who's a pillar of Indietalk's community wins big. It's an inspiration to us all.

:bow:

you mean you can really win at poptent?

lol

Great job, Wheat. Like I told you in the other thread re: the ad, it's going to win.

Haha. I was skeptical too!

First time we entered, though, we took a top spot for 7.5K

I encourage everyone to go for it.

Awesome!

Yeah - if I had a means of doing shooting on my own and had the time I'd be all over Poptent - but alas, there are only so many ticks of that clock in a day and what I do can be veeeeeery time consuming (sound design).

Back