• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Our feature makes it in the HP Lovecraft Film Fest!

HUGE NEWS! Scorpio Film Releasing's BEYOND THE DUNWICH HORROR (a film I starred in) has been accepted into the highly prestigious H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival in the "Best Feature" category!

http://www.hplfilmfestival.com/

This is a pretty big deal...this isn't easy to get into...especially in the feature category. I just wanted to share the good news.

Thank you.

Congrats! Hey, Gonzo_Entertainemnt made it in too. Two indietalk.com members, cool!

This is a pretty big deal...this isn't easy to get into...especially in the feature category.
Thank you.

HP isn't easy to get into? i can only think of one submitter who has ever not been selected there lol. just thought i had to comment on that line, but congratulations! hearing about selections is always such a feel good moment :)

HP isn't easy to get into? i can only think of one submitter who has ever not been selected there lol. just thought i had to comment on that line, but congratulations! hearing about selections is always such a feel good moment :)
Nice backhanded compliment :rolleyes:

This is a feature. There is a HUGE difference between shorts and features. You've only known one submitter who's not been selected? 1) You must know everybody, 2) I guess they must show a thousand or more movies during the festival...

Do you know how many entries they get? Ya...a lot. A ton of shorts and a bunch of features...they can only show so many...you do know that. So what do you call the people they can't squeeze into the festival? Would you say these people are 'not selected'?

Having a feature selected to show in an internationally known festival is pretty groovy. Thanks for the rude snub though...it was totally necessary...I especially love how you're totally misinformed and inaccurate about how many films get denied.

:)

Thanks for the gratz all!

Like Michael says, there's a big difference between shorts and features. One of the reasons we're all so excited about this is because there were only 4 features accepted out of hundred on entries...

Ahhh man, I totally would, but I'll not be attending. However, our Producer (who is also married to the Director) will be there to represent.

If I had the doe and the time, I'd be there lickety-split.

Have fun. Let me know what you think of DUNWICH.

Ahhh man, I totally would, but I'll not be attending. However, our Producer (who is also married to the Director) will be there to represent.

If I had the doe and the time, I'd be there lickety-split.

Have fun. Let me know what you think of DUNWICH.

I will do it, and I'll make sure and say hello to her.

Back