• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NEW social network website!!

HELLO MY NAME IS CHARLES WILLIAMS IM THE FOUNDER OF artsnfilm.com A NEW SOCIAL NETWORK WEBSITE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS THAT SHARE THE SAME PASSION IN CREATIVE ARTS. IF YOU ARE AN ART OR FILM MAJOR YOU CAN JOIN MY WEBSITE FOR FREE AND NETWORK WITH NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS, OR IF YOU ARE A DIRECTOR OR ACTOR LOOKING TO WORK WITH OR NETWORK WITH FILM STUDENTS, JOIN artsnfilm.com AND SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY!

HELLO MY NAME IS CHARLES WILLIAMS IM THE FOUNDER OF artsnfilm.com A NEW SOCIAL NETWORK WEBSITE FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS AND PROFESSIONALS THAT SHARE THE SAME PASSION IN CREATIVE ARTS. IF YOU ARE AN ART OR FILM MAJOR YOU CAN JOIN MY WEBSITE FOR FREE AND NETWORK WITH NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS, OR IF YOU ARE A DIRECTOR OR ACTOR LOOKING TO WORK WITH OR NETWORK WITH FILM STUDENTS, JOIN artsnfilm.com AND SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY!

'sup, Cap'n Capslock :cool:

Thanks i would love for you all to check it out and join! I have a lot of film students that are looking for others to network with.

I didnt know my capslock was on
Really?

So you're typing...

You look at the screen and you SEE EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE THIS...

And you don't know your caps lock was on?

Yet some of your post is written in lower case....

Really?

So you're typing...

You look at the screen and you SEE EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE THIS...

And you don't know your caps lock was on?

Yet some of your post is written in lower case....

i actually think that strengthens his case :lol:
he was probably holding down shift trying to make his website in caps.. having the opposite effect

Back