New Puppy w/ Pics

OMG He is a Delinquent!! Look at this complete disregard for the law trying to tear the tag off my mattress.

He seems like a jerk too. I was laying on the ground and he ran up and barked into my ear at point blank range.
My head was ringing for like five seconds. Not making much progress on the biting either. Got a bit finger today. yikes.

He got into my caffeine pills today and died from OD. I had no idea they were so toxic to dogs :(

1 year 1 month old. RIP my little zapper. He loved belly rubs, had an exceptional nose, and loved playing with other dogs more than anything. It took us a long time to bond but we finally had something at the end.. LIfe is so short and unfair to Zap, you deserved more out of life. Feels so bad. I was outside for just a couple minutes at it happened, immediately took him to the ER but there was nothing they could do.

No more dogs for me for a long time. Couldn't even keep Zap alive for 12 months with me.

Last edited:
Crap, I opened this cute thread, thinking it was new then I came to the above post. That's awful. Really sorry. I knew chocolate was bad for them, but did not know about caffeine. Of course, caffeine is in chocolate, so that's probably why. I'll remember that.

When my last dog, Ash, died at 13 years, it took me 14 months before I could get another dog. My current dog, Chewy, turned 6 on February 6th. I get really attached to these guys. I don't sleep well, if there's not a dog watching the house.

Take this time to grieve. There's no easy way to do it. I feel for you.

Crap, I opened this cute thread, thinking it was new then I came to the above post. That's awful. Really sorry. I knew chocolate was bad for them, but did not know about caffeine. Of course, caffeine is in chocolate, so that's probably why. I'll remember that.

When my last dog, Ash, died at 13 years, it took me 14 months before I could get another dog. My current dog, Chewy, turned 6 on February 6th. I get really attached to these guys. I don't sleep well, if there's not a dog watching the house.

Take this time to grieve. There's no easy way to do it. I feel for you.
I lost my other dog vladimir august 2020... 2 dogs in 2 years. At least vladimir got to live a full life. Its so infuriating Zap only got a year on earth.

I'm so very so very sorry to hear that. You loved him and cared for him the best you could. I've known of similar tragedies within my family - it's always heartbreaking. Hang in there.

Back