streaming New Music Video

sfoster

Staff Member
Did you see a new music video? Post it here!

I never listened to this 6x9 guy before but I watched the documentary "13th" two days ago.
In that documentary they talked about how prison cells are 6 feet by 9 feet. So I imagine his name is a prison reference.

the rainbow surfer would dig his music.
Nicki is queen but i think she phoned this one in. How many times have we heard her rap about how she writes her own lyrics?
Enough times that it feels like she phoned in the lyrics on this track

Last edited:
Oh my...... gonna take some time to adjust to this new hyper sexualized melanie

as much as I love melanie and appreciate sexy women, this is a combination that feels very out of place !!
she is beautiful but i am used to crybaby. melanie was the weird girl not the fembot ...

i'll get used to it eventually

Last edited:
I don't know that world, but I do know the metal world. This was just released in August.

I don't know that world, but I do know the metal world. This was just released in August.

you don't have to like the genre to get hired for music video production!
This thread is really about keeping up to date with what people are producing

I never said that.

"Did you see a new music video?"

What I have seen is going to based on my genre, at least watching all the way through.

I never said that.

"Did you see a new music video?"

What I have seen is going to based on my genre, at least watching all the way through.

Well you said "I don't know that world" and I was responding to that comment.
Whatever world it is or how unfamiliar it is you can still get hired to produce a video for it.

Yeah i never would have come across this metal video on my own.
Although I did look at youtubes most popular videos for the year and damn these korean kids can dance!!

Last edited:
Yeah I just meant what you meant lol. I don't know that world so I have not seen those. So we are actually on the same page. It's great to share them here so we can see all the genres we missed.

When they are on YT I don't watch off-genre but I do here. I've seen some kickass ones in our own Media section!

Yeah I just meant what you meant lol. I don't know that world so I have not seen those. So we are actually on the same page. It's great to share them here so we can see all the genres we missed.

When they are on YT I don't watch off-genre but I do here. I've seen some kickass ones in our own Media section!

I need to find a local musician i like somehow. and then offer my services for free.
get my foot in the door with a modern music video

That actually should not be hard. Musicians are always looking for that. To give up the ownership and creative control so it's free. The filmmaker owns it and enters it into festivals etc, and it is his/her vision. It is licensed without any restrictions to the musician. Etc.

10M views in 3 days from a group I've never heard of? Yeah I'll check it out.

This new ariana one is like a kitchen sink of all the music video effects, its a bit overdone but worth watching from a technical standpoint

So far with my exploration of music videos this is the only new song i like

Funny how I almost exclusively listen to female artists for so many years now

Last edited:
I thought that this music video was so well made, brilliant concept and good acting

then i look at the half million dislikes like woah.
Scroll down to the comments and this shit is so brutal. Damn they are tearing Future apart lol

I didn't like his part much to begin with but man they're right it just keeps getting worse
Drake absolutely killed it, he started from the bottom and now he's here but Future isn't

Last edited:
Megan the Stallion came out with a new music video and its a total ripoff of the hook from Wobble.
I took a minute to call her out on youtube

Dropping all pretense...

"Can you stay up all night? Fuck me til the daylight" wow ariana !! !so explicit

1st - I am subscribed to her channel and i watched positions but youtube never recommended me this song. weird.

2nd - She has been a sex bunny for some time now.
Like that song dangerous woman .. that is a song about unprotected sex.
All that youve got. skin to skin. oh my god boy its so dangerous i feel like a dangerous woman --- ya know it wasn't so explicit tho lol

Heyyy she got my colors! and she's on a bed!!! I could totally do this i just to buy some low-hanging fog for my haze machine

Heyyy she got my colors! and she's on a bed!!! I could totally do this i just to buy some low-hanging fog for my haze machine

Omg you need a special machine dedicated to low lying fog and its $800 :mope:
My $600 haze / fazer can't do it. Jessus everything is so complicated.

I could remove the box spring to get the mattress lower to the ground and use dry ice.
Wish i could have just used a different kind of liquid in my fazer.

Last edited:
Back