• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch National Anthem Demo!

Here's a National Anthem Demo I was paid to do with a small crew! Tell me what y'all think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhksYW8bLg4

Nice Job. Looks Like broadcast tv quality footage. Color is good.

You went a little far with the transparent overlays, didn't hit the crowd enough, and some of the flag shots where not framed perfectly. Close up shots of the face as cutaways would help with interest.

I understand that you probably didn't have a second cameraman on the field, and were probably using a prime lens or something, so in general, great work, that was handled well.

It's actually set-up for Charter. The framing on the flags was done on purpose, but it wasn't consistent, and was off a little. We had two camera men at our disposal, with three others doing the actual game.

But thanks for the tips! I'll cut back on overlays and stuff!

Also no prime lens! No such thing at work! Who uses fixed focal lengths anymore! So 1991!

I also know that the audio wasn't the best, but it's the best we could get because the park doesn't record audio except what's broadcast on AM630, whoch is Fox.

Last edited:
Back